Health Care

Talk about politics here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
BabelFish42
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Re: Health Care

Post by BabelFish42 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:08 pm

xenawarriorprincess wrote:I live in Canada, free healthcare is nice (I promise)
Well, I sure hope you're right, b/c it definitely looks like that's where we're headed. What do you think about the amount of time people have to wait to get care?
Anifan on Reddit: "Do you realize you're one of the reasons why I write fiction in my free time?"
KA: "So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack."

BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:25 pm

call me obbessed but all I can think about is
what is Daniel's opinion (sp?) on this?

darkwriter00
Warrior
Warrior

Post by darkwriter00 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 am

I realize it's been a while since the last time anyone's posted on this topic, but lately I've been researching into how it is in the U.S. today, and it is awful when it comes to health care!

I have to agree with what Snoopy says! The president and the government are doing what they can to place as many people into Obamacare as they can these days. The invasion of our privacy is getting a push onto the next step now: RFID chip implants. Radio Frequency ID. One common use of this microchip is used to locate our pets in case they get lost. Another use is through access control; certain areas require a specific level of security and access. From doors to parking lots, RFID access control tags offer access to only those pre-approved. (More uses are listed on this blog article; http://blog.atlasrfidstore.com/what-is- ... plications)

The RFID chip implant is the size of a grain of rice. Would you be okay with this thing injected into your hand or arm? Not me! This is for real. Look up the information for yourself! I believe this is very concerning to our privacy. Our medical history and everything else about us could possibly be stored as data in that, in the near future. About those people who already have the implants; what if their medical information is accessible to not just their doctors?
|) /-\ R |< \/\/ R ][ T 3 R

Rock on, AniFans!

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:17 am

<These chips are sometimes called "Real ID" and some, but not all Christians think they are "The mark of the beast".>
<For those of you unfamiliar with that term, a man named John, a follower of Jesus Christ, had a series of visions about the future. One of these was a mark that would go on your hand or your head. It will become illegal to buy or sell anything without this mark on you. Yet those who follow Jesus will not get these marks. These people without the marks will be persecuted.>
<As a result many Christians have been fighting the RFID chips for decades.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20