Staff Applications

All official announcements are posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Snoopy
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Staff Applications

Post by Snoopy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Animorphs Fans,

Over the past several months, I have received several requests from various members asking me if they can serve as moderators. In order to decrease any possible strife involved in selecting new staff members, we have decided to generalize the process of staff member selection.

So, from here on out, let it be known: Anyone seeking a position as a staff member must first fill out the following application; then send it to any AFF staff member. We will add you to our list of potential staff members, and will draw from that list as the needs of the forum arise. AFF staff members will not entertain requests of promotion from members who have not filled out and submitted an application.

Code: Select all

[size=150][b]AFF Staff Position Application[/b][/size]

[size=125][u][b]The Basic Info:[/b][/u][/size]

Username: 
Email Address:
Real Age: 
Date Joined:
What country do you live in?
What position(s) are you applying for? (Global Moderator, Stand-in Moderator, Junior Administrator, Administrator):

[size=125][u][b]Your Resume:[/b][/u][/size]

Have you served as a staff member on AFF previously? (This includes temporary moderator positions.) If so, what did you do, and when did you do it?

Have you served as a staff member for any other online forums similar to AFF? Please explain what you did, and for how long:

Do you have any references from other forums whom we can contact via email? If so, please list their email addresses, as well as what they do on the forum. (i.e. Moderator, Administrator, etc.)

Have you ever been banned from AFF or any other forum? If so, why, and for how long?

What sort of skills do you have that you believe would be useful to this forum? (i.e. Web programming, graphics design, grammar skills, etc.)

[i]Please send this application via Private Message to any active Staff Member. We will keep it on file and consider you any time an opening is available. Thank you for your willingness to serve.[/i]
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact an AFF staff member.

If you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to PM or email me.