Did anyone read any book of the EverWorld Series?

Discuss about books other than Animorphs (written/not written by K.A. Applegate)
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Chmia
Gedd

Re: Did anyone read any book of the EverWorld Series?

Post by Chmia » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:25 pm

I vaguely remember reading it, but I don't remember being very interested. I just liked Animorphs too much to accept any of her other works (Odd concept, but it worked at the time). Besides, I had like thirty other books to read! I zipped through a lot of uninteresting books just to say that I had read them and completed them.

atrill
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by atrill » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:47 pm

I read the first one and liked it quite a bit. I thought the mythology stuff was interesting, and the whole concept was promising ... but then I got caught up reading other books and never finished reading that series, and then before I knew it they were impossible to find. Well, that'll teach me to finish what I start when I start it!

I never did read Remnants. All the reviews and comments I saw about it were unimpressed, so I never put it on my to-read list.

Jake Berenson
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Jake Berenson » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 am

Hey

I read all the Everworld and the remnants which have been published in France.
Everworld is great, but not even close to the greatness of Animorphs.
But I'm sorry, aside from the fact that they're both leaders, David is nothing like Jake. I think David is a jackass, he isn't responsible, he always take decisions in a rush, he doesn't think etc... But otherwise, about Marco and Christopher I agree, and Jalil makes me think of Ax... But I guess it's a matter of opinion ;)

Bye

crispy
Gedd

Post by crispy » Thu May 01, 2008 4:56 am

I was reading remenants but my library didn't have all of them and my interest faded

hammerhead
Gedd

Post by hammerhead » Fri May 16, 2008 11:19 am

Well i read the first one n to be honest i found the whole idea kinda stupid...animorphs rulz !

4nd4l1t3
Civilian

Post by 4nd4l1t3 » Sun May 18, 2008 9:42 pm

no, does it good?

4nd4l1t3
Civilian

Post by 4nd4l1t3 » Sun May 18, 2008 9:43 pm

what about remnant? it looks like interesting

xjoyride
Gedd

Post by xjoyride » Fri May 23, 2008 1:44 pm

Haha, I've read them all, great books...a little repetitive, if you are familiar with the characters in Animorphs, but still pure gold.

boutossai
Gedd

Post by boutossai » Fri May 30, 2008 7:55 am

I'm pretty sure I read all of them.. I did like them.. but it was so long ago that I don't quite remember most of it.

altair
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by altair » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:30 am

I read #1 through #3, and I would read the rest if I ever found them. I liked Everworld because it was geared more toward teens than Animorphs was, and as it happened, I stopped buying new Animorphs books when I was about 13 years old, at number 30 or so, so I was in a prime position to pick up Everworld at the time. Didn't quite grab my interest enough, but again, I'd like to read the rest.