==The Animorphs eBooks - Tidy Edition==

All Animorphs downloads(including e-books) should be posted here.
Please see this to access this section
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
sera
Gedd

Re: ==The Animorphs EBook Tidy Up Project==

Post by sera » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:16 pm

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for all your hard work on this :)

wonga
Civilian

Post by wonga » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Yes, thank you all! If I downloaded them as the zip file batch, is it current?

kgray
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by kgray » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:24 pm

wonga wrote:Yes, thank you all! If I downloaded them as the zip file batch, is it current?
Yep i update the zip file every time i edit a book.

born2darkness
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by born2darkness » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Everyone involved in this process are officially my new favorite people. I've been trying to get these onto my Kindle for a while, and while my own attempts to convert PDF files were mostly readable (a few ended up a mangled mess) these are so much better! I don't know how to thank you guys enough. These converted to .mobi beautifully!

kgray
Donator
Donator

Post by kgray » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Good to hear, enjoy the books! Also be sure to check out the second post on the main page for updates and feel free to contribute any errors that you find.
Last edited by kgray on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

born2darkness
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by born2darkness » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:57 pm

I'd love to help out! What would be the best way to let you know if I find any errors? I'll highlight them in my Kindle if I find them, but is there a way that's easiest to let you know where they are?

kgray
Donator
Donator

Post by kgray » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:05 pm

born2darkness wrote:I'd love to help out! What would be the best way to let you know if I find any errors? I'll highlight them in my Kindle if I find them, but is there a way that's easiest to let you know where they are?
Sure just send me a PM, just send me the name of the book and the wrong text, if you know what it should be then add a correction and if you can include the chapter number.

TheAndaliteSeer
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by TheAndaliteSeer » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Just want to thank all involved for finally making a nice and e-reader friendly version of this series. I enjoyed reading these books growing up and now will enjoy them for as long as I have my Kindle Fire and its future counterparts. That's not to say the physical copies I have won't go on to collect dust. I'll read from them too, just nice to have a digital copy for when I am on the go.

My life is now complete. :D

kgray
Donator
Donator

Post by kgray » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:40 am

TheAndaliteSeer wrote:Just want to thank all involved for finally making a nice and e-reader friendly version of this series. I enjoyed reading these books growing up and now will enjoy them for as long as I have my Kindle Fire and its future counterparts. That's not to say the physical copies I have won't go on to collect dust. I'll read from them too, just nice to have a digital copy for when I am on the go.

My life is now complete. :D
Glad you like them, be sure to check the last post on the first page from time to time as we are continuing to refine the books as people submit corrections.

Enjoy!

CNash
Civilian

Post by CNash » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Wow! These epubs are amazing - well done and thank you to everyone who helped to work on them! Your dedication is most impressive indeed.

My ongoing TXT format clean-up is still ongoing - though sadly I haven't been able to devote enough time to it of late, I'm now picking it up again. I have at least 30 books tidied up and "presentable" in plain text format, with (hopefully) more on the way, and the excellent work on this epub project will certainly help speed things along!
<So. You propel rocks at me! You'll be very sorry you ever propelled a rock at me, human.>