All Animorph EPUB books

All Animorphs downloads(including e-books) should be posted here.
Please see this to access this section
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Lance
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

All Animorph EPUB books

Post by Lance » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 pm

I just noticed that there wasnt a topic that had all the epub format books, so here's all the animorph books in epub format.
http://www.mediafire.com/?k1a5lolvd71y839

CNash
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Re: All Animorph EPUB books

Post by CNash » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:52 am

Not to sound ungrateful, but... how much effort was put into making these EPUBs? They look terrible; the paragraphing and line breaks are all off, they've got page numbers scattered throughout... they're generally untidy and difficult to read. The Andalite Chronicles is downright impossible to read, as several lines have been swapped around!

In fact, they look like the PDF scans, just converted into EPUB format with no care or attention paid to them. Which, I'm guessing, is exactly what they are.
<So. You propel rocks at me! You'll be very sorry you ever propelled a rock at me, human.>

Lance
Gedd

Post by Lance » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:19 pm

? I do not experience any of these problems, maybe results vary across different devices?

CNash
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by CNash » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:05 pm

It may well vary based on device. Admittedly I'm using a general purpose desktop reader program (SumatraPDF), as it's more convenient when I have books in many different formats. Here's a screenshot from The Andalite Chronicles to illustrate what I'm seeing...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<So. You propel rocks at me! You'll be very sorry you ever propelled a rock at me, human.>

Lance
Gedd

Post by Lance » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Wow, I see what you mean, that does look bad. When I used my ebook reader it looked fine and not at all that all like that. I wonder what could be causing that...

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:41 pm

<The above page is from The Andalite Chronicles, near the beginning, I would guess somewhere in the first 5 pages.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20