Animorphs epubs

All Animorphs downloads(including e-books) should be posted here.
Please see this to access this section
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
luciasdark
Gedd

Animorphs epubs

Post by luciasdark » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm

HI Everyone i have always loved animorphs and love to read but dislike handlink books.

i bought a kobo reader and use that as i dont like the feel of some books, have since a child.

anyways i have downloaded the books here as i cannot find them anywhere else (would buy them if they were in correct epub).

anyways i am a prefectionist etc so im going through the text files to update them with pictures formating and chapters.

the problem is i dont know where cahpters should go.

i have open this topic for people to paste a book name followed by the chapters in side that book.

what i need is information in the following format so i can add them in the correct location.

upon completion i intend to have all books (maybe not alternamorphs unless there is a demand to) in epub format containing correct meta data (names and author etc) and book covers and TOC.
ill also convert these to PDF's once this is done.

BOOK NAME

PREVIOUS SENTENCE
CHAPTER #
NEXT SENTENCE

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Animorphs epubs

Post by capnnerefir » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:37 pm

If you're interested in advancing the ebook cause and such, you might want to check out this website:

http://damegdl.free.fr/Forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Be warned, parts are in French, but mostly it's fine. You might also want to PM this user about your ideas.

SamilinCorrathGahar
Ruler of Everything
Ruler of Everything
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by SamilinCorrathGahar » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 pm

<Are the Animorph books on the Kindle now?>
<Yes, it is I, Captain Samilin-Corrath-Gahar of the Andalite ship Ascalin, and ruler of everything .>

Sasuri
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by Sasuri » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

The kindle currently have animorphs 1,2 and 3 and are releasing them in 3 month installments :D it was driving me insane therefore finding the books on here was a great find :D

adambot
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by adambot » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:09 pm

just incase anyone is looking at this one instead of the mobi thread, i am currently in the process of pdf->txt for book 50 (and proofreading) and then will do a mass conversion of all txt files to epub. I am hoping to have the txt file done by friday and the epubs done by the end of the weekend :)

Adam

[edit]
please refer to here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3418
[/edit]