Animorphs games

All Animorphs downloads(including e-books) should be posted here.
Please see this to access this section
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Animorphs games

Post by Ellimist » Thu May 08, 2008 6:49 am

Download and play The Yeerk Pool Game :

Animorphs Yeerk pool game

THE YEERK POOL is an interactive, arcade-style game that we are offering to our ANIMORPHS fans for FREE. You only need to click on the link below to download it to your computer's hard drive. Download time will depend on many factors: the speed of your modem, your Internet connection, and how many other users are surfing the net at the same time. We estimate about 7 minutes for a 28.8-kbaud modem, or about 15 minutes for a 14.4-kbaud modem.

Windows Users: Download the Windows version at the bottom of this screen. Select a destination and it will automatically download to your hard drive. Once it is finished downloading, double-click on the file ypool.zip to Unzip it (this will extract the game). You need to set the program to run in 256 colours. Right click on YPool.exe, and select Properties. In the Compatibility tab, under the display settings, check Run in 256 colours and click on Ok. Now, double-click on the application YPool, and you're ready to play.

The Windows version of the game is playable on any IBM/PC compatible computer running Windows 3.1 or Windows95, with at least 8 mb of RAM. You must reset your monitor to 256 colors to properly display the graphics. You will also need a sound card if you want to hear the music and sound effects.

Mac and PowerMac Users: Download the Macintosh version at the bottom of this screen. Use Stuffit Expander to decompress the game if your browser doesn't unstuff it for you. Double-click on TheYeerkPool to play.

The Macintosh version of the game is playable on any Macintosh or PowerMacintosh with at least 8 mb of RAM. Playing the game will automatically reset your monitor to 256 colors.

Read the instructions before you start playing the game...it could save you from losing points on your score!

GAME INSTRUCTIONS
Your challenge is to help Jake find his way through the maze to the Yeerk Pool. You can control Jake's movements with the arrow keys on your keyboard, or with the J-I-K-L keys.

As you find the colored keys, use them to free the gorillas from their matching-colored cages. Once you've released a gorilla, you can use its morph (by hitting the space bar) to help Jake chase off the controllers...but remember, you can only stay in the gorilla morph a limited time.

If you encounter any animals along the way, be sure to stop and collect them for extra points.

You have three chances to help Jake collect all the keys and release all the animals, which then allows Jake entry to the Yeerk Pool area, where you must help him find the Kandrona ray machine that feeds the Yeerks and destroy it. Warning: don't forget to stay away from any roaming Yeerk slugs and use Jake's gorilla morph (by hitting the space bar) to cross the Yeerk Pool.

At the end of the game, your points will be tallied, and you can proceed to the next level. Your game ends when you either run out of time or after you've exhausted all three Jakes. Play again to beat your score!

Download :

Windows version:
ypool.zip
Macintosh version :
ypool.sit
Source : Scholastic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.