==The Animorphs eBooks - Tidy Edition==

All Animorphs downloads(including e-books) should be posted here.
Please see this to access this section
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
5rr5
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Re: ==The Animorphs eBooks - Tidy Edition==

Post by 5rr5 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 pm

thank you so much!

kgray
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by kgray » Fri May 20, 2016 9:39 pm

As of today the final book has be edited by alloran24, if anyone has already downloaded the books I suggest updating your copies with the versions available now.

alloran24
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by alloran24 » Sat May 21, 2016 7:42 am

This re-read took me a lot longer than I anticipated, but I'm so glad that I did it. I hope that the fixes I gave to kgray make these ebooks even better. I really enjoyed going back and experiencing this series all over again. I've never really forgotten these characters; they always have been a part of my childhood. Now looking back, reading through them again, there were definitely ups and downs. More positives than negatives, and I really appreciate how these books made me think about the world. They start with such a black and white categorization of good and evil, but over the length of the series, that turns into many shades of gray. Not only do we find out that not all Yeerks are bad, but the Andalite 'saviors' aren't all good. Our main characters are human and make terrible, terrible mistakes. They're forced to make decisions that haunt them for the rest of their lives. They realize that the traumatic experiencing they've gone through have changed them; they'll never be the same.

I hope that those of you who don't have access to the physical books will get a chance to experience the Animorphs story. I hope that the legacies of Jake, Marco, Cassie, Rachel, Tobias and Ax go on for years to come. I hope that someone out there is touched by these books in the same way I was, and still am. There were a million things I could have spent my time doing during my younger years, and I'm glad that I spent a lot of it reading Animorphs. I got a very different perspective on the world and I found a love of reading.

Now, I did read through every e-book (except the Alternamorphs, I guess) but that doesn't mean that they're perfect. I'm sure there's some things that have been missed, so please continue to send in any corrections that you find. Big kudos to kgray and the work put into these Ebooks. Every time I had a new book finished, kgray was there to make the changes and re-publish the new files. It's amazing to see that there's still a community around these books, 15 years after the publication of "The Beginning", which was the end.