Animorphs #28

Come here to see the discussion threads for the Animorphs Book of the Week
gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Animorphs #28

Post by gh astly » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:54 am

lady_summoner wrote:I even sing-along with that last one. Of course, that wasn't the route taken so I just end up rolling my eyes through most of the book. And I actually normally like Cassie, but not in this book. With every conversation, she had some agenda to push. Like the part where she was trying to help Tobias and Ax get control of the bull morph and she compares it to Arabs and Israelis. There was no elaboration and no connection with the rest of the book. The writer just threw it in to voice her point of view. It also makes me wonder if that's why they morphed bulls at all when cows would have made more sense for their plan.
Really, I'm personally glad Garvey never returned to ghostwrite an Animorphs book. I completely agree with the idea that she had an agenda to push, and the worst part about that is that she offered absolutely no opposing viewpoints. "Meat is bad. Ok? Ok."
Animorphs: The Abridged Series. Post there so I'm not lonely.

So just shut your face and take a seat, 'cause after all, we're just talking meat. And music?

Well, it's just entertainment, folks.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 pm

<If you want an opposing viewpoint the Seventh day Adventist eat almost all vegetables.
<I was looking up some stuff and I looked up a list of the chemicals that make up the human body.>
<Then I looked up the foods that are highest in each of those chemicals.>
<If you eat 3.5 ounces each of almonds, broccoli, brown rice, carrots, kale, kidney beans, navy beans, tomatoes, green beans, flax seed, and whole grain foods, then you will get all the nutrients including protein that your body needs to survive.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

YeerkSalad
War-Prince
War-Prince
Favourite Animorph: Ax
Location: You're right! That place you're thinking of? I live there! Are you a psychic?

Post by YeerkSalad » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:06 pm

I thought that the book was decent. I, like many other people on this forum, seem to have been made uncomfortable by the no-meat agenda.
I'm sure that Amy Garvey has nothing to do with PETA... nothing at all...
I'm way more active on RAF. If you want to contact me, go there.