Animorphs #8 - Mirrors

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
aniwhovimorphian
Warrior
Warrior
Location: Sitting in front of my computer screen accomplishing nothing.

Animorphs #8 - Mirrors

Post by aniwhovimorphian » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 am

Animorphs/Star trek mirror universe crossover.

Tbh I have nothing to do all day, so here's something I am going write mostly of the top of my head, I can't even write though. And I have no idea how to put that so it does NOT sound like I'm fishing for complements.
Takes place after the 7th book.
Idea from user Dilandu.

I woke up. Blackness. All around me. I was floating.
Next to me I saw Cassie, Rachel, Marco, and Tobias, who was still in hawk form. My memory was blury, although it cleared up in seconds. I remembered what had happened to Tobias. How an innocent kid who wanted no part of this war was now unable to see his human self ever again.
I remembered going to bed.. And then I was here.
"What's going on?" wondered Rachel.
"I think it's the Elmist." suggested Cassie.
You have thought correctly
The voice surrounded us. The voice that was there but wasn't there at the same time. The Elmists' voice.
The Crayak has slightly interfered with the rules of the game, thus I have the power to stop him-through you.

"EXCUSE ME!?" Rachel shouted. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST PULL US OUT OF REALITY LIKE A TEACHER PULLS A STUDENT OUT OF CLASS AND THEN GET US TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU!?"

That is not how it works. The rules of the game deny me to interfere, and this is not my 'dirty work'. Completing this mission will save your planet. I can not explain the game, although I can guarantee you that your planet is very well in danger.

"I guess we don't really have a choice then." Mumbled Cassie. We all agreed.

You will not see anything that is part of the Crayaks interference, although every action has effect. So act carefully.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm getting tired. So I'm going to take a break. I'll edit the post and finish it later

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Animorphs #8 - Mirrors

Post by Tobias_Marco » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 am

<First thought, was that Tobias was hardly "an innocent kid who wanted no part of this war", that sounds more like Marco. Tobias was eager to traid his life for just about anything else, that is part of why he got stuck.>
<Also, if this is just after book #7 then they have no idea who Crayak is, only Jake has even seen the big red eye, but he does not know the name that goes with it.>
<Also the lines "The Crayak has slightly interfered with the rules of the game, thus I have the power to stop him-through you." and "That is not how it works. The rules of the game deny me to interfere, and this is not my 'dirty work'. Completing this mission will save your planet. I can not explain the game, although I can guarantee you that your planet is very well in danger." doesn't really work for me. Ellimist and Crayak are playing a game, and one of the rules is that nether can do anything without the other giving permission, Crayak is evil, so he might cheat, however this seems more like the same deal as Animorphs book #26 The Attack. Please re-read this before you go any farther.>
<All that being said I like the idea of an Animorphs/Star Trek crossover, and you might want to see if Q wants to stop in for a visit or at least hint that he is placing bets with Ellimist and Crayak.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20