Animorphs/doctor who crossover

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
aniwhovimorphian
Warrior
Warrior
Location: Sitting in front of my computer screen accomplishing nothing.

Animorphs/doctor who crossover

Post by aniwhovimorphian » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:35 pm

I lay there in suspended animation. I felt myself floating. The bear was melting. Old grizzly bear, my friend. Good old bear. I demorphed. The snake was still in my mouth. Motionless. I demorphed. I was Rachel again, the human Rachel, alive, unhurt. I could have bounded up and gone off to the mall to shop. But I didn't kid myself. I didn't hope. I spit the snake out. I was surrounded on all sides. I was only a weak human girl now. The polar bear loomed over. He had morphed. He was his human self once more. He'd done that for me. And because he was crying. I understood. Humans cry, hawks don't. "I love you," I said to the screen. And oh, god, how could so much regret and so much sweetness and so much sadness all be present in that single moment. I was already dead and missing my unlived life. I was already dead and Tobias was mourning. I tried to smile. For him. <You fight well, human,> said the polar bear. He raised his paw. He was distracted. Distracted by a slight swishing noise.

<The other Animorphs!> Yelled one of the lionesses, <They've found their way onto the ship!>

<Impossible. Finish her!> Replied the polar bear. But the noise had gotten louder.

WOOOSH! WOOOSH! WOOOSH!

Somthing was materializing around me.

"What the heck?" I whispered to myself. A huge room, held up by huge posts. I was making out what I could. There was a centre ring with a couple seats and what looked like some type of alien console. Not Yeerk or Andalite technology. At last, the room was completely materialized. There was a man standing at the console. He had a long brown coat and bright red Converse. He also had surprizingly amazing hair.

"Hello! Ahh, you must be Rachel," he said. "I'm the Doctor."

"Doctor who?" I asked.

"Just the Doctor."

"What just happened?" I said astonishedly

"This is the Tardis. Time and relitave dimentin in space," He replied. "Also known as my spaceship. I came here to rescue you, Rachel. Oh, yes, it's also a time machine."

"How did you fit it onto the blade ship?" I asked another question. I wasn't being very polite to a man who had just saved my life.

"Bigger on the inside," he replied again. "Lets go take a look outside."
"What?"

"Oh, yes, almost forgot. Force-feild, there's nothing to worry about."

We opened the doors of the Doctor's spaceship and walked out. It was very akward. The polar bear was on two paws, banging against the force-feild, along with several other controllers. All in morph. Two controllers wheeled out a very strange looking machine, too hard to describe. Although I did reconise it from one of our missions. It was invented just before the former visser one discovered earth. Made specificaly to destroy a force-feild.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed, we were toast.

"AHAHAHA!" The Doctor fell to the floor with laughter.

"That thing's going to kill us!" I screamed to the doctor, "What's so funny?!"

"Don't worry. the TARDIS force-field is way too stron-" KA~BOOM! The blast knocked the two controlers off their feet, although I felt nothing.

"What the... What kind of force-field is this?! " screamed the polar bear. He ran on all fours towards what I assume was the escape pod.

"Nonono," the doctorsaid with a slight laugh. He pulled a strange device out his pocket and pointed it at the door. The strange thing... whatever it was, made a very high pitch BUZ-WUZ-WUZ noise. Instantly, the door to the escape pod locked. The doctor turned to me.

"Sonic screwdriver," he told me. Then he said something long and too scientific for me to understand. I'm assuming it was how the sonic screwdriver works. "Alright!" he shouted. "You yeerks have two options. You can crawl out of your hosts right now and become nothlits in a harmless animal morph; or you could wait as I starve you out of kandrona rays."

And so we waited for them to give up, every while one would try to escape, but all the doors were locked. They gave in, one buy one throughout the three days. We now had a jar of harmless yeerk-insects and a group of innocent, morph-capable humans. "Oh, wait! I almost forgot!" The Doctor shouted suddenly. "You see, no andalite has ever really found this out before, because only one yeerk has ever had the morphing technology. When a yeerk morphs using their host body, they sort of mold into the brain. You probably know this, otherwise they would never morph small animals. What yoou killed was Toms's body, but the yeerks mind. So, when the yeerk morphed, the mass of Toms brain and the yeerks body where both sent off into zero space at the same time. With the TARDIS's technolgy, I may be able to track the mass down. And there's a small chance I can reform them. If I can do that, Tom, in the yeerks body, and the yeerk alredy having Tom aquired, will be able to morph Tom and become a nothlit."
"That's amazing" I said. "Go. Spread the news to Jake. Don't tell Ax. The andalites aren't supposed to know about this stuf for another three hundred years. Now, I'll try and be back in ten minutes or less."

"All that only takes 10 minutes?"

"No, it'll take about a year or so, but this is a time machine. Don't worry, I'm a Time Lord. I've lived over 900 years. One year is like nothing to me." He ponted the sonic screwdriver in the air. "I've set the ship on auto-pilot. It's set to dock onto the pool ship." And before I could say anything more, the swishing noise started up again and the Doctor was gone.

[[The Doctor finds and returns Tom and the ending is the same, although Rachel, Tobias, and Tom are still around.]]

Spencer
Rampant AI
Rampant AI
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Animorphs/doctor who crossover

Post by Spencer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 am

Meanwhile, Crayak is having a multispacial seizure over this.

I do like your solution to the Tom problem. An interesting interpretation of how morphing works if I do say so myself.

aniwhovimorphian
Warrior
Warrior
Location: Sitting in front of my computer screen accomplishing nothing.

Post by aniwhovimorphian » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:23 am

lol what if you turned around and the droid was steeling your tissue box and he just says "It's master Crayak, he's gone mad" and ran off.
Oh, and thanks!

YeerkSalad
War-Prince
War-Prince
Favourite Animorph: Ax
Location: You're right! That place you're thinking of? I live there! Are you a psychic?

Post by YeerkSalad » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:32 pm

I almost wrote Doctormorphs, but decided against it. Thank goodness or I might've been a copier!
I'm way more active on RAF. If you want to contact me, go there.

Avariela
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by Avariela » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:04 pm

OMG. Crossover with Doctor Who. I can die in happines :D

JanJanuszJa
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by JanJanuszJa » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:34 am

Avariela wrote:OMG. Crossover with Doctor Who. I can die in happines :D