Rexhunter99's FanFiction (Chapter 7 just rocked up)

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Rexhunter99
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Rexhunter99's Fan Fiction (Pages 1-3 done!)

Post by Rexhunter99 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 am

Really?
*Blushes*
Thank you Ellimist!
What exactly are you clinging too?

Oh and by the way, the part where Maximus has a Nightmare (like he always does) I wrote after having a nightmare myself, so you could call that inspiration.
Yes, I donated 5.54 Australian dollars... I WANT MY MONEY BACK! *claws at forums*
Dinomorphs (Animorphs Fan-Fiction)

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:34 am

Rexhunter99 wrote:Oh and by the way, the part where Maximus has a Nightmare (like he always does) I wrote after having a nightmare myself, so you could call that inspiration.
You had a nightmare like Maximus'? Like someone you know changing into a dark person? :?

Oh, BTW, isn't Maximus' name taken from the Gladiator?
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

Rexhunter99
Donator
Donator

Post by Rexhunter99 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:42 am

Actually no, I came up with the name Maximus while developing my Pokemon game (Midnight Black)
I chose Maximus because:
1) My name would have been Maximus except my cousin was born first so he was named Maximus and I got stuck with James
2) I liked how the female version of the name sounded (Gender selection in my game) Maxine, sounds good aswell, it also suits the character.
Yes, I donated 5.54 Australian dollars... I WANT MY MONEY BACK! *claws at forums*

Rexhunter99
Donator
Donator

Post by Rexhunter99 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:29 am

Sorry for so much double posting...
BUT the rest of chapter 1 is finished (I wrote it, but probably need to go over it atleast twice more)

Here you go, it should be the second biggest post of mine there.
Last part of Chapter1

twan
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by twan » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 pm

wow great first chapter. Good Job. i never herd a pokemon thinking before
(grovile). lookin forward to the rest of the story.

Rexhunter99
Donator
Donator

Post by Rexhunter99 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Lol, Pokemon have to think or else they wouldn't do anything.
In the TV series they are treated more like humans than animals, each with their own individual thoughts and preferences, they dream and they scheme.
Although I never understood the saying of "No Pokemon is evil, only the trainer that raises it is." Pokemon can be evil. Look at what 1 of the Gengars is like in a certain episode I cannot recall.

Rexhunter99
Donator
Donator

Re: Rexhunter99's Fan Fiction (Chapter 2 is here!)

Post by Rexhunter99 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:37 am

okay! I finally got off my ass and finished chapter 2 and started chapter 3!!! here it is:

True Friendships cannot be broken…

Chapter 2: Ill Intentions

Maximus opened the recently acquired bag, which contained the usual gear of a traveling Pokémon trainer.
The odd assortment of potions and other healing items, he even found an old wrist bound PokéGear.
Carefully removing the device from its home, pressing a button on the outer ring activated the device and he saw the various options, or cards in the case of the PokéGear, he could choose from.

He tapped a flashing camera icon with his index finger, and selected it. This opened a small window that started to playback a recorded video.
The image was grainy and not up to modern-day technology standards, but still was clear enough for the trainer to know that it was a recording of his brother.

“To whom ever finds my gear, I guess that I never made it back from my job.” Trent started casually.
“I have been searching high and low for one of the special objects known as Mutation Stones.” He continued giving himself on a moment to inhale.
“I managed to track at least one of the stones to this forest, but I encountered a group of people in jet black outfits who were also searching for the stones. I must confirm this before I take any serious action though.” He paused leaning over.
“Since I obviously haven’t collected my gear, I would like you to notify my family, and tell them that I love them and also-” suddenly Trent’s video was cut off and replaced by flashing green and blue.

Maximus could hear labored breathing and realized that this must be Trent running through the forest, the green was obviously the leaves on the Pine trees.

“Those men, they were after the Mutation stone, I stole it from them when I overheard some of their conversation.” Trent said breathlessly as the blur of trees slowed to a stop, his face came into view and Maximus realized with a shock that it was covered with bruises and bloody scratches.

“I cannot let them use the stone, it would mean the end to of our world… I must either destroy it or find a way to hide it.” Trent continued, the background started moving once more. Voices crying out for the ‘thief’ to stop or they’d have to harm him.

There was a flash of red light followed by a cry belonging to the Pokémon Cranidos.
“Run Cranidos! Get far away from here, GO!” Trent ordered, panic layering his voice.

There was an explosion and more shouting followed by a cry of pain. Trent must have turned to see his pursuers because Maximus caught sight of a small airtight box.

The video suddenly stopped, tiny text in the corner of the screen declared that the video had reached its maximum length.

During all of this, Totodile had watched her trainer as he watched a video that answered many of his questions, but making him understand even less than before.
She knew that if she did not interact with him, he would surely break down in tears.
She approached her trainer cautiously…

Sunlight shone through gaps in the Pine canopy, casting a heavenly glow upon the small shrubs and Ratatta that scurried between hiding places.
The Grovyle was perched on a sturdy limb leaves from the branch above helped to hide him from anything or anyone that scanned the trees.
His sharp yellow eyes took in the sight before him.

The clearing was like a Beedrills hive, except there was no sign of any Beedrill only humans dressed in black clothing.

The humans somehow seemed familiar to Grovyle, although he could not recall seeing them before. He itched to interfere in their little project, he had never liked humans messing with the forest and he was almost certain that they weren’t the average Pokémon trainers.

He watched as they swarmed over some form of machinery that performed some unknown task, his gaze shifted towards the other side of the clearing.
A tent of decent size had been erected and no less than five humans stood about it, forming a perimeter of sorts.

His form hidden within the foliage of Pine Grovyle continued gazing at the clearing, knowing that if he was to do something about it he was likely going to be caught.

Silently he watched, waiting for the chance to set his plan in motion.

Maximus held onto Totodile’s small but sturdy form, thinking of the video that had confirmed his fears.
His brother had not just left them, something had happened to him all because he had to play the ‘hero’.

“To Toto DIIILE!” Totodile stated, her voice mostly muffled by Maximus’s black outer shirt. Although he couldn’t understand what she had said, he caught on to what she had been thinking.

Sighing he released his tight grip upon his partner who gasped for air, in an attempt to prevent herself from passing out.
She looked up at her trainer, the human she loved so much she would go to the ends of the earth for. She didn’t know what else to do that would raise his spirits again.

Had they really come all this way just so he could break down here and now?
She wanted to cry herself, but for his sake she held it in. Crying in front of him now wouldn't help anyone.

Maximus's gaze was averted to the sky, watching the clouds.
“We'll find him.”
Suddenly he jumped to his feet, staring down at Totodile. Had Totodile just spoken, or was it his desperate imagination?

Grovyle inspected the smooth metallic surface of the machines.
There were few openings upon their lower parts, but he spotted some exposed circuitry above him.
Thinking of how idiotic these trespassers were, he quickly and easily scaled the machine; his sharp claws slicing into the metal for grip.

His wrist foliage glowed a vivid lime, forming a single blade, quivering with energy. With a powerful forward slash he struck the circuits; sparks scattering everywhere as a hissing sound indicated that he had sliced some sort of compressed air tube.

He vaulted off the machine, landing on the soft grass below, and was blown back as the device blew apart. This started a chain reaction of explosions, and one to his left startled him.

He jumped back up and sprinted towards the safety of the trees - only to be blocked by three humans holding Pokéballs.
“Hey! Just where do you think your going?” the one on the left said.
“Yeah! You don't just mess with our stuff and run off.” the one on the right said.
The center human said nothing; glaring at Grovyle he pressed the button on his Pokéball.
A vivid beam of red light emitted from the device and splashed upon the ground before the human.

The read beam faded and a Scyther rose up, displaying his vicious blades.
The Scyther’s hard exoskeleton reflected some of the moonlight giving it a pale aura, its deadly curved blades glinting in the light.
Its eyes reflected pain and suffering, Grovyle suspected these came from its trainer most likely.

He didn’t want to fight a Pokémon that was forced against its will, but it seemed as if it would end up that way.
“Fury Cutter, Scyther.” The man drawled.
Scyther hesitated then rushed at Grovyle, as he came within reach he slashed viciously at the green raptor.

Grovyle jumped to the side and brought his own blades upon Scyther’s back, slamming it into the ground.
Then, while the dust hid him from the humans he retreated to the safety of the trees.

Maximus sat before Totodile; his legs crossed.
“I’m sure I understood you,” he muttered more to himself than to Totodile.
“To diile toto, diiiiile.” She answered.
“I’m not crazy… At least I hope I’m not – what do you think Totodile?” he ended.
Totodile promptly shook her head, her eyes glittering in the sunlight.

Maximus sighed then stood up stretching his arms.
“I don’t think it was you though… I think it was me. I-I understood you.” He paused making sure that Totodile was listening.
“I understood what you said, that has to be what happened.” He finished.

By pure chance, Maximus looked up, just in time to see smoke rising from the forest.
“That doesn’t look like a flash fire, maybe a Pokemon battle though.” He said aloud.
Maximus scooped Totodile up in his arms and ran straight for the source of the smoke, not really thinking about whether he should. He was doing it out of desire to see another human face.

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am

pretty good...!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

twan
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by twan » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:08 am

excellent :D

Rexhunter99
Donator
Donator

Post by Rexhunter99 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:55 pm

Thanks! I hope Ellimist comes and reads it too, he said he liked what he read.
Chapter 3 is underway!