[Drabble] Tallahatchie

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Qoheleth
Warrior
Warrior

[Drabble] Tallahatchie

Post by Qoheleth » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:16 am

Disclaimer: Let me just check my birth certificate here... nope, I am not K. A. Applegate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voluntary hosts... were being slammed in alongside their reluctant brothers and sisters. Just in case. -The Weakness, cap. 19.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't really blame the guards. It was a crunch situation, and they fell back on their prime directive: Never let a host escape.

But honestly, they could have handled things a little more intelligently. They knew the involuntaries considered us traitors to our species; didn't it occur to them that locking me in a small cage with one might not be the best idea? Especially if he happened to be a professional hockey player who was suspended twice for "unnecessary roughness"?

Oh, well.

Niss, if you're still down there, I just want you to know that I love you.