The Andalite Search

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

The Andalite Search

Post by Bookworm » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Prolouge:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um, Filling? We have a problem." stated War Prince Shyer-Erer- Cowtid in his usual soft voice.
"Well, speak up, Prince Shyer! No need to be all timid and quiet when a war's going on!" I, War Pince Fightwise-Victor-Mempass shouted back.
"There's well, well...."
Well, what"?
"Taxxons"
At the moment, I knew we here in deep trouble. The hunger controlled creatures could eat anything they wanted, including a Andalite. "Go. I can handle this myself." I simply said.
"But, Fightwise, thousands of Taxxons-" the sound of screeching Taxxons interrupted Prince Shyer. "Just go. If I don't make it, tell my son, Loster-Unpre-Sudden, I want him to be a War-Prince." Prince Shyer nodded and quickly got on a emergency ship attached the the main ship. As for Prince Fightwise, he was never seen or heard from again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Truth is only stranger then fiction if you're a stranger to the truth. Which means you're either a liar or fictional.
- Pseudonymous Bosch

Athren-Ixelia-Axel
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Re: The Andalite Search

Post by Athren-Ixelia-Axel » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:36 am

Wow, that was good and kinda sad. :(
I liked it! :good:
Write some more pleeaaase!
My hirac delest is done. I go in peace to my death. And I leave as my last legacy a single word to all the free peoples of the galaxy.
<Hope...>
~Elfangor-Sirinial-Shamtul, The Andalite Chronicles~

horge
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by horge » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 pm

good but i think the names could be more realistic lol cowtid coward lol

Athren-Ixelia-Axel
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Athren-Ixelia-Axel » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 am

I'm also into writing fan fiction myself and always have the most trouble coming up with realistic Andalite names. How does K.A. Applegate do it?! :?
My hirac delest is done. I go in peace to my death. And I leave as my last legacy a single word to all the free peoples of the galaxy.
<Hope...>
~Elfangor-Sirinial-Shamtul, The Andalite Chronicles~

Wolfrie
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by Wolfrie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm

I know :I