Alternate animorphs #2: The start

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Book-worm
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Re: Alternate animorphs #2: The start

Post by Book-worm » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Chapter six

Quickly, I tried to escape in human form. The farther didn't even notice me until I completely changed back.
"What's on the screen?" He asked in a voice that was so calm it would have made me giggle if I wasn't scared out of my mind.
I opened the door. Look, this wasn't exactly a 'cool' move, but it would have been surreal if I was foolish enough to do anything else.
Suddenly, the dad grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.
The chubby girl screamed a scream that made laugh out loud. It was like an elephant running into a fairly small bush.
"DADDY LET HER GO! SHE'S HUMAN!"
Her dad did something I'd never thought I'd see a dad do.
He smirked.
Slowly, he.....changed. His head got wide. Eyes sprout out of his head(!) and he grew horse-like legs. But what really scared me and his poor daughter was a tall with a sharp blade grew out of his back.
"Mary, I'm not your dad. I'm an andalite."
When I recognized the name, I screamed louder than Mary.

Book-worm
Gedd

Post by Book-worm » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:06 am

Chapter seven

"What do you mean?" Mary asked, on the brink of tears.
<Well, Mary, this shapeshifter right here can explain>
I was confused bordering horrified. What was I hearing in my head?
"What are you doing?" I asked awkwardly.
<I'd explain, but first let me get to the main topic. I don't know who you are, but I will not hesitate to find out. Tell me, what is your name, human?>
"I-I'm not telling." I said, sounding more like a scared five year old than someone who has been through several alien encounters, time travel, near-death experiences, and Cassie.
The Andalite whipped his tail near my throat. <Tell me or I'll do the obvious.>
As mentioned before, I've been through some pretty scary experiences, but is by far the second scariest. (The first is Cassie). It was so quick, so fast, the way it took me seconds to realize this is reality.... I just don't want to think about it.
<Tell me> he/she/ze yelled, showing no signs of sympathy whatsoever.
I was too scared to react. If I told him I'd probably be in deep trouble, but if I didn't...
Suddenly a felt something slimy on my ear. Slowly, I moved my hand to swat it, but when it landed on Mary's perfect gold floor, I noticed something.
It was a Yeerk.
The Andalite tried to slash it; but it just climbed up the Andalite's tail, up the Andalite's belly, into it's ear...
And then The Andalite fell flat to the golden ground.

Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Bookworm » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Author's Note: I know this will probably go unnoticed, but I'd love for someone to beta-read this story. Anyway I miss the silly surreal humor the original version had, but at the same time, I want to make a decent story (believe it not, the original was supposed to be serious, but then I got bored). Long story short, if someone could beta read this that would be great.
Truth is only stranger then fiction if you're a stranger to the truth. Which means you're either a liar or fictional.
- Pseudonymous Bosch