Alternate animorphs #2: The start

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Alternate animorphs #2: The start

Post by Bookworm » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:24 am

First of all, I would like to caution you that if you have not read my first Alternate morph, The Notice, You must read it before this one because of the continuity.
Thank you.
Chapter one
My name is Rachel. I just saw a gray slug that told me and my friends he had a message that will change my life. I was trembling all over. I barely escaped a alien attack, in which my crush, Jacob Al Maria Thomas Henry Samuel Ernest Maxwell Berson the Fourth, Which we call Jake, nearly lost his life in, And now Here is a talking slug who wants to change our life's? Not fair!!
The slug showed us a prophesy, printed fresh on panda fur. It said:
You young five, going on to six, will be in a game, much more dangerous than sticks,
You will all crawl, swim,and fly,
Many of you will cry,
And one of you will even die.
So now, this object ain't for news,
This object is the morphing cube!!
Truth is only stranger then fiction if you're a stranger to the truth. Which means you're either a liar or fictional.
- Pseudonymous Bosch

Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Alternate animorphs #2: The start

Post by Bookworm » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 am

Chapter two
"Why does the morphing cube sound farmilar?" Jake asked.
"Cause it was in you're dream" Answered the slug
"H-How do you know?" Jake stuttered.
The slug sighed. "Listen carefully. I am a yeerk, a parasite. I infested Jake a little while ago.
Jake's Face turned a odd color.
"Andalites, which I created in this boy's dream to send a message, are trying to kill all yeerks. So we-
"Why?? I panicked.
"Because were slimy and Andalites are germaphobics!!!" The yeerk said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"So, anyway, we are asking You five to turn into animals to kill the Andalites."
Tobias gasped. Marco screamed. Jake was to stunned to speak. I was trembling. And guess what Cassie said?
LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth is only stranger then fiction if you're a stranger to the truth. Which means you're either a liar or fictional.
- Pseudonymous Bosch

Tim Bruening1

Post by Tim Bruening1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Will the 6th person be Visser Three?

Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Bookworm » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Tim Bruening1 wrote:Will the 6th person be Visser Three?
You'll have to read the story to find out.
- Pseudonymous Bosch

Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Bookworm » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Chapter three
"Wait, how do you know that us five are the five the prophesy is talking about?" Grumbled Tobias.
"Because YOU where the ones that encountered the empire. You-"
"TheonlyemipireIhaveeverseenwasemipiretwofortyfommyfaviriotevideogame-" Marco went on and on talking until Cassie growled at him. Marco started to cry.
"You baby!" the Yeerk groaned. "Time to get REAL, for goodness sakes! Anyway, as soon as you see a animal-"
The Yeerk was cut of by an magacian, who turned him into a banana.
"Arbacadaba!" he said mysteriously before dissapering.
Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if the magician wasn't a big fat meany.
- Pseudonymous Bosch

Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by Tim Bruening » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 am

Bookworm wrote:First of all, I would like to caution you that if you have not read my first Alternate morph, The Notice, You must read it before this one because of the continuity.
Thank you.
Chapter one
My name is Rachel. I just saw a gray slug that told me and my friends he had a message that will change my life. I was trembling all over. I barely escaped a alien attack, in which my crush, Jacob Al Maria Thomas Henry Samuel Ernest Maxwell Berson the Fourth, Which we call Jake, nearly lost his life in, And now Here is a talking slug who wants to change our life's? Not fair!!
You young five, going on to six, will be in a game, much more dangerous than sticks,
Many of you will cry,
Did the prophesy come from Hogwarts' Sorting Hat?

Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Bookworm » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Tim Bruening wrote:
Bookworm wrote:First of all, I would like to caution you that if you have not read my first Alternate morph, The Notice, You must read it before this one because of the continuity.
Thank you.
Chapter one
Many of you will cry,
Did the prophesy come from Hogwarts' Sorting Hat?
No, it came from the prophesy from Gregor the overlander good eye though! :D
- Pseudonymous Bosch

Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Bookworm » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Chapter four
A blonde movie star came up to us. "Sup." He said. Marco hugged him. "YOU ARE THE SIXTH CHOSEN ONE FROM THE PROPHESY!!!!!!!!!!" Marco squealed. The Blonde dude sceamed. "I'M CALLIN' YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY FOR ATTACKING ME!!!!!! ThAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!" he said, pointing at the rest of us and a old man. animal, animal, where are animals?, I thought frantically, running away from Mr. Blonde movie star huge McTall body guards, whom were already calling Tobias' widower dad Animals, animals.....wait!! I noticed a segull eating some trash. I put my finger over it's feathers, and focasted on it's appearance. I felt my fingers melting away, turning into feathers. It spreaded though my arms, and finally I had wings. I felt other body parts shift and slosh, but I really only needed to be able to fly. I flapped my wings, flapped and..... <OH MY GOSH! IM FLYING!!!>
It was a amazing feeling, just soaring and-
"GOTCHA"
I was trapped in a cage! I looked up to see a chubby face with dimples smiling from ear to ear.
"This will complete my bird collection!!" she said.
Last edited by Bookworm on Tue May 15, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Pseudonymous Bosch

Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by Tim Bruening » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Is she an Andalite in morph? Are the Andalites acquiring and morphing human leaders?

Bookworm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Bookworm » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Chapter five
I was put in a very long car ride. maybe twenty minutes. When I got out, was I very dizzy. I saw the chubby face, and boy, was she chubby. Her fat had fat. Her fat that had fat had fat. Her fat that had fat that had fat had fat. The chubby girl smiled and sang:
I've ate hawks, I've ate robins, Humming birds to, but I haven't ate seagulls, so I'm gonna eat you.
I tried to escape, hearing those words, but I was handled by a hairy hand. "My darling's going to be delighted to eat you!" The hand shoved me in a cage and walked of to his mansion. He gave me to the cook, the cook put me in the oven, and turned on the handles.
- Pseudonymous Bosch