yet another crossover

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

yet another crossover

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Chapter 1 tobias
We had been captured. It was about 45 years later when there was a flash of light. When that faded We were in a large ship. I then saw someone I knew. <mom?> I asked. She nodded. "There's a couple of people I'd like you to meet." She said. Then she turned and to a hallway and called "you can come out now/" A tall man with black hair and a big nose a a teenager with messy black hair and glasses and a weird looking mark on his forehead emerged. My mom turned to me. This Is Severus and Harry. Your brothers.
Chapter 2. Ax
The 2 humans look suprised to say the least. "And what makes you think I'm releatd to the brat?" The human called Severous said. <I was wondering when this would happen> One of my kind came out of the hallway. He looked at the wall in front of us. <begin> he said. An imaged emeriged of a large obbbsse human and a small boy who was obviiesly the human with the mark on his forehead. "Why am I not in any of the pictures?" The boy asked. "Because you're a freak and don;t deserve to be part of a family" The older human said. "Now go in the cubord and don;t come out untill it6's time to fix us supper." :"Is that clear?" "Yes uncle." The boy said. The image dissapered.
Chaoter 3 marco
A half hour later we had been told something interesting. "so let me get this straight." Magic exists and there's this psycopath wizard after you and you're the only one who can kill him." I asked Harry. "That pretty mucj sums it up" He said. "And I thought WE had it bad. <You will be joined by many others.> the andlite said. <One joned you before and lost his form.> Another looks somewhat like someone who lost a life near the end of the war. "Let me guess. David and tayler." I said. <That is correct.> he replied.

Sassy_Cat
Admiral
Admiral

Re: yet another crossover

Post by Sassy_Cat » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Crossover of what?
"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things."
- Ray Bradbury

My amazing blog- http://yasreadyas.blogspot.com/

BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Animorphs and Harry potter.

Sassy_Cat
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Sassy_Cat » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Wow I'm clueless.
"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things."
- Ray Bradbury

JMRCTA
Admiral
Admiral

Post by JMRCTA » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Cool! Harry Potter + Animorphs. Great fan fics, two books = A great fan fic!
I agreee at Sass, "Crossover of what?"
Unique individualities. Are forgotten.

SamilinCorrathGahar
Ruler of Everything
Ruler of Everything
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by SamilinCorrathGahar » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:28 pm

<This needs to be longer and more thought out before it will be worth reading.>
<Yes, it is I, Captain Samilin-Corrath-Gahar of the Andalite ship Ascalin, and ruler of everything .>

Sassy_Cat
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Sassy_Cat » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 am

It's a vignette...
- Ray Bradbury