Megamorphs #5

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Megamorphs #5

Post by capnnerefir » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:50 pm

So...how's this project coming along? And if it's finished, where can I find it? And if it's still in progress, where can I findit when its finished?

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by Wolfstar » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:56 am

u find it here. i've been a little busy but its almost finished (the first chapter at least).

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 pm

Prologue

<Ha ha! Tagged you Akimie! Whoa! Akimie, come back here!> <Not if you can't catch me first! heh heh!you'll never catch me! You're too slow!>
My name is Aximilli-Esgarrouth-Isthill. I was made a Prince about ten years ago. I had also recently bacame a father to two beatuful children.
Elfangor-Corall-Mayheen was my eldest child, he was named after my brother and willingly inherited my father's third segmented name. My yougest, Akimie-Esgarrouth-Nishalo was my daughter. She was a very beatuful child.
Both were running across the blue-green grass, laughing. Oh, how I loved the sound. I smiled.
I noticed Rachel looking at me. < What is it?> I asked "Nothing. Its just really sweet how you look at them. Yu really love them, don't you?"
<Of course I do.They are my children.> Rachel rolled her eyes "Really? I thought they were orphans,"she said sarcastically."you know, Elfangor's really been trying to live up to his name-sake." I felt my eyes widen. <No. Really?>
"Yes, really. Remember the time before you became a father and a little after you became Prince?" <yes, I do.> <Aximilli, will you tell Elfangor and Akimie to come inside? Its going to rain soon.> Estrid said from inside our scoop "Oooh, you better obey your Estrid, Ax. She's the female of the house." Marco said, grinning "from ear to ear". I gave Marco a "look", which consists of looking sternly at a person who you think is wrong, and shouted <Akimie! Elfangor! you need to go inside now! It will rain soon!> "yeah.get inside or Mommy will whack you both upside the head." Marco muttered "tell the story to your kids. Elfangor would love to hear the story." we went inside our scoop and I bagan to narrarate as my children, Estrid, and my Human friends found a comfortable spot.
Chapter 1

My name is Rachel. I know, your probably shocked that I'm alive. Dont ask me how they did it because they never told me about it. It must have been really bad. Anyway, where was I? Oh. I dont care if you know my last name anymore. I'm already famous. As in, had to go on Letterman, Oprah, even News Today.
to be continued
sorry i cant finish it right now.post next monday.

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Ah...this topic was one of my first posts. It was where I first talked about my Tobias-Crayak teamup and my Esplin-infests-Ax plan (which I ended up using as I planned).

Keep it up. I had forgotten all about this.

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 am

do u like it?

Belongs to the BIP

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:04 am

From what exists thus far, I'm enjoying it. Carry on.

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:12 pm

continuation of megamorphs #5

Anyway, I came up with this entire plan, unfortunately. It was me that got the idea that we could save Elfangor from his death. Do I really need to explain? Fine. For you clueless ones, I'm part of the Animorphs. Marco came up with that name. Marco is also an Animorph. He's Jake's best friend. He's kind of short, with dark brown hair and eyes, and his 'meaning' in life is to make idiotic jokes. He's also skeptical, which make's him better at seeing point A to B. Jake is my cousin, who, incedentally, is the so-called Leader of us Animorphs. He's tall, like me, with dark brown hair and eyes. He and Cassie broke up, just recently. Cassie's my best friend. She's short, like Marco, Black, keeps her hair short, and has no clue(still) about fashion. Tobias, well, he used to have blonde hair, brown eyes, and was tall. now, he has dark brown feathers with white patterns on his chest. he has brown gold eyes that are like binoculars. he is a nothlit. he was stuck in morph in one of our first battles. see, morphing has a two hour limit. stay in morph for longer than that, and your stuck. then there's Ax, who's full name is Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill. He's Elfangor's younger brother, and our local freak.Elfangor was the Andalite Prince who gave us the power to morph. its not magic. its technology. he was killed just minutes after he gave us the morphing cube, otherwise known as the escafil devise. he was killed by Visser 3, who inhabited an Andalite named Alloran. Alloran's finally free of his yeerk. we killed it.

to be continued

Belongs to the BIP

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:45 am

Nice!

Liked it so far. :)