Megamorphs #5

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Megamorphs #5

Post by capnnerefir » Sat May 31, 2008 9:50 am

Firstly, when I used the term "wolf-man", I didn't intend for it to be gender-specific. I meant it as an alternate form of saying "werewolf", which I meant as a term of endearment for a total stranger. If it is preferable, I'll say "wolf-girl", "she-wolf", or "wolf-woman" from now on.
Secondly, "evil" is all about perspective. I'm not talking about an "evil" Tobias as some sort of homocidal maniac or anythign like that. Rather, I mean "evil" as being opposed to theplots of the Ellimist, who seems to be a good guy. Perhaps Alternate would be a better way to describe it. And anyway, Tobias himself doesn't have to change very much. He's always had that dark side in him, the part that lets him do bad thigns even when he knows they're not morally right (remember the oameal incident?). Rachel came pretty close to turning to the "dark side" herself in 48.

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by darkflame91 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:57 am

Yup, evil=alternate..but its pretty much given that after Tobias becomes Crayak's slave, he won't exactly be spreading love and happiness..
Yeah, Rachel came close, but the good side won, right? That's what counts...and in this alternate story, Tobias won't...still, its an idea worth trying out...
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:57 pm

"wolf-girl" is fine. that was my nickname in school...i'll try to do that...

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:50 am

Bring back Estrid that would be cool and make them have a little baby Andalite ;)
Last edited by Elfangor on Sun May 17, 2009 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:04 am

Elfangor wrote:bring ax's love back estrid that would be cool oh and make them have a
little baby andalite
i can bring estrid back but, uh, i'm a little grossed out, by the, uh, baby thing.how about estrid goes back to the home-world with ax at the end and then there's a future scene with ax,estrid, and a baby, so we can skip it.

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Wolfstar wrote:
Elfangor wrote:bring ax's love back estrid that would be cool oh and make them have a
little baby andalite
i can bring estrid back but, uh, i'm a little grossed out, by the, uh, baby thing.how about estrid goes back to the home-world with ax at the end and then there's a future scene with ax,estrid, and a baby, so we can skip it.
I agree with wolf-girl on this, but for different reasons. Bring a baby into things will hopelessly complicate things.

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:40 am

u know, i thought the same thing after i posted.their in the middle of a war and 1 of them has to stay home to take care of the kid.either way, estrid's coming back to bring a 7th person in battle, and hopefully give the animorphs more of a chance.btw, i'm not gonna bring rachel back to life.since everyones bugging animorphs#55 about bringing rachel back to life, i'm just gonna start the intro chapter with rachel narrarating.

Belongs to the BIP

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:55 am

capnnerefir wrote:Wolf-man, you don't have to listen to me, but I'd appreciate it. Firstly, try to stay away from raising the dead. It's really hard to find a good way of doing it that doesn't make it seem like deus ex machina, and I for one despise deus. If you really want to raise the dead, here's an idea I've been saving for my own fanfic, but, hey, I'm a giver.
Tobias cuts a deal with Crayak to bring Rachel back from the dead. There doesn't need to be a real reason Crayak can do this and the Ellimist can't; no one understands the rules of their game so don't bother explaining them. With this plot, you can get the cool idea of an "evil" Tobias. Perhaps have him team up with David (unless someone killed him and didn't tell me about it); both of them resent the other Animorphs and the two of them might be more than a match for the others.
Second idea: Esplin 9466 escapes from prison and infests Ax. It's a great plot twist. There are voluntary hosts all over the world who would be willing to bring back the Yeerks. (This is useless if your Megamorph takes place before the end of the series, in which case, feel free to disregard it). You could end up with a sweet 3-way conflic between the Animorphs, Tobias/David, and the Yeerks.
um does anyone mind me writing a fan fic using some of these suggestions?
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 am

not at all.
Wolfstar wrote:u know, i thought the same thing after i posted.their in the middle of a war and 1 of them has to stay home to take care of the kid.either way, estrid's coming back to bring a 7th person in battle, and hopefully give the animorphs more of a chance.btw, i'm not gonna bring rachel back to life.since everyones bugging animorphs#55 about bringing rachel back to life, i'm just gonna start the intro chapter with rachel narrarating.
like i said with rachel.everyone was bugging the ppl writing #55 to do it, so i'm gonna save myself a lot of trouble.but, yeah, u'r free to take whatever suggestions u think might make a good story.pm me if u have further questions.

Belongs to the BIP

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:08 pm

Thanks!!!!!!!
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it