Megamorphs #5

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Megamorphs #5

Post by Wolfstar » Fri May 16, 2008 8:20 am

ok.*takes deep breath*so before i start, would anyone have suggestions like 'bring rachel back to life!' or 'give ax a girlfriend!' or something?

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

Snoopy
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: Megamorphs #5

Post by Snoopy » Fri May 16, 2008 8:24 am

I don’t know if this is possible… but is there some way you could reunite Elfangor and Loren? That would be great… I always was sad that they got separated like that, without even having memories of each other… :cry:

If you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to PM or email me.

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Fri May 16, 2008 8:26 am

u got it,snoopy.hmmm...*starts thinking hard*

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral

Post by darkflame91 » Fri May 16, 2008 1:00 pm

oh, and Marco needs a love interest. not necessarily hot, but a love interest all the same. Someone who understands the jokes and doesn't think they're dumb, and laughs, with Marco head over heels in love and ...
can you tell I'm in Love? ah, Love!
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ellimist » Fri May 16, 2008 1:04 pm

darkflame91 wrote:can you tell I'm in Love? ah, Love!
Uh-huh, it's pretty obvious. :)

But you cannot afford to love/be loved now. You can do all that one year later. At least that's what my dad told me. :roll:
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral

Post by darkflame91 » Fri May 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Yeah, I know, but she studies better than me and almost every time I meet her, I actually learn something! Today, she was telling me about Young's Double Slit Experiment in tuition..and I actually understood!...kinda...
So this could actually help the studying part!
Ah, 'tis a lovely thing to be in love...
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ellimist » Fri May 16, 2008 1:17 pm

It's the opposite with me.
I can't seem to concentrate in anything, leave alone studies, when I'm conversing with my, uh, love interest.

Let's not get offtopic, shall we? Lets' give Wolfie some suggestions.