Now join us brothers and sisters...

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Now join us brothers and sisters...

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Dispite his dislike of the Andali...of Ax David had to admit that Ax was fairly bright, and knew his way around a computer alright...for an alien.
It did not take very long, unfortunatly it still took a few seconds too long as a Controler came in to grab a box of donuts.
"Andalites!" He yelled.
In moments the room was filled with Hork-Bajir and human Controlers.
As the room filled with Controlers David knew two things,
First, that he and the Andalite were the only ones who could morph in frnt of Controlers without giving away the other's secret.
Second, that as much as he hated it, even if he tryed he would be dead before he made it back to human, much less to his lion morph.
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Ax immediately began to demorph, hoping that he would have his tail first, or at least soon enough that he wasn't shot before he could fight. Taking a shot that burned off his right wing, Aximili demorphed as quickly as he could, and as soon as his tail was functional, removed a Hork-Bajir head from its shoulders and cutting into a human-Controller's arm.
<David, morph to lion while I have them distracted!>
"Sass, back before you, me, Blu, Vulf and BB used to roll together.We were tighter than emo jeans."
-Dest

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 pm

<Great, I've been hoping I could get my teeth into some of these guys.> David morphed as fast as he could, hiding under the desk to protect him as he morphed.
soon he felt his fingers emerge from his wings and all his feathers seemed to get sucked into his flesh, then without slowing down his hair begain to grow longer as the Lion's main appreared.
When the morph was compleated he jumped at the nearest Hork-Bajir as he let out the loudest roaw he could.
His teeth bit down into the alien's neck and he ripped out as much of it as he could. David quickly leaped from one Hork-Bajir to the next tearing the heads off with his huge paws as quickly and as bloodaly as he could.
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Ax knocked out a human with his tail blade just as David began to fight. <As soon as we have disabled these controllers, one of us should tell Prince Jake that it is certainly a Yeerk facility.> Ax whipped his tail to decapitate another Hork-Bajir and quickly pulled back so David could have a turn at fighting their attackers.
<I suggest that you go to the others, and I shall see what is on this computer. Maybe I can discover the purpose of this facility and why it is in such a remote location.>
"Sass, back before you, me, Blu, Vulf and BB used to roll together.We were tighter than emo jeans."
-Dest

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

<And leave you behind? What whould the others think of me then?> David replied,
<Who's bright idea was it to send only two of us on this mission any way?>
At that moment a Hork-Bajir stabed a blade down into David's shoulder causing David to roar loudly, and painfully.
<If there is anybody else out there we could sure you some help in here!> David called out.
A moment latter Rachel opened the window useing her elephant morph and Marco, Cassie and Annika came in through the window was now VERY open, each in their favoret battle morphs.
A tiger could be heard at the other side of the building.
<We were begining to wonder if you might want a little help.> Marco joked.
Just then a cougar came through the opening in the wall.
<Guys, Jake says we have to get out of here, there are way to many bad guys to fight here.>
It was Mellissa Chapman, she was the first person to be recruted after David.
Rachel had gone to her house and they had watched "Invashion of the Body Snatchers"
Rachel had planed to ask Mellissa what the world would be like if that actually happened, but much to her suprize Mellissa had asked the question first.
It did not take long after that for Mellissa to tell Rachel everything about how they would create a front oporation (not unlike the Sharing) for recruting people.
They had even talked about how humans could fight agenst this invashion if they knew it was happening.
The next day they had told Mellissa everything.
David and Mellissa were two of the most eager to take down the Yeerk threat, but Mellissa was trusted far more then David was.
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

Wild Cowboy
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by Wild Cowboy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:13 pm

With the call to leave given Ax grabbed everything they had come for and everyone got the heck out of there as quickly as possable. However Marco was cornered by three Hork-Bajir and as the Animorphs were leaving David went back into the fight to rescue Marco.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:59 pm

<Come on Marco, everyone else is gone. If you don't get out of here right now one of two things is going to happen: everyone will know that I was the one to save your sorry butt, or your going to bleed out all over the Visser's new carpet.> David yelled.
<What! And let YOU be the one to save my life? No way.> With that Marco and David ran out of there as fast as there bloody legs would carry them.
When they had gotten far enough away they found a cave and David stode guard while Marco morphed to bird and the two joined the others in the sky.
Last edited by Visser 5 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:52 am

Back in the woods the Animorphs regrouped. There were a lot of tired faces as Jake, March, Rachel, Cassie, Tobias, Aximili, David, Melissa, Annika, Regina, Wolfgang, and Sesede stood around a computer that Ax had set up and downloaded all the files they had stolen from the Yeerks, along with all the paper files that they had taken.
<What does it all mean?> Tobias asked nobody in perticuler.

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:18 pm

"It means that we are all going to die before we get a chance to learn to drive." Marco said.
"That isn't funny." Jake said. "Ax what is all of this?"
<It is a detailed schematic of what seems to be a very primitive device that will send subliminal messages over your even more primitive television frequencies, Prince Jake.>
"How many times do I have to tell you, don't call me Prince."
<Yes Prince Jake.>

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 am

"Wait, so now their going to control our minds BEFORE they control our minds?" David yelled.