Now join us brothers and sisters...

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Now join us brothers and sisters...

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Visser 5 wrote:EDIT: I just noticed that I have the rank of "Prince", with 206 posts.
I have two problems with this:
1) I want a Yeerk rank
2) Females are called Princesses
As I've said before, giving the option of Yeerk ranks, while it would be awesome, would also be extremely difficult and is not a possibility at this time.
Changing Prince to Princess for female members is also impossible right now for the same reasons.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:21 pm

I must say that such a change in rank would be cool, even if it doesn't effect me.
As of this writing I have 549 posts
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Dr Sario wrote:3rd person's my vote.

Annika opened the window, and let in a red-tailed hawk.
<Hello, Annika>, the hawk said, <Where's the blue box?>
"I don't know", Annika admitted, shaking her red hair, thinking that she really should cut her bangs.
<What about Regina and Wolfy?>
Wolfy was short for Wolfgang, Regina's cousin.
"I... I think they're suspended from going out with their friends. Their parents caught them, I think."
<Okay. Because our dear Andalite friend Sesede has spotted Yeerk activity near the lake on the mountain.>
Annika nodded, morphed osperey, and flew off with the redtail.
It was summer time and the day was hot, the thermals were sweet today.
Tobias remembered the lake, it was there that he had gone wild for a time, he had lost himself for a time.
Then the war had pulled him back.
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Visser 5 wrote:
Dr Sario wrote:3rd person's my vote.

Annika opened the window, and let in a red-tailed hawk.
<Hello, Annika>, the hawk said, <Where's the blue box?>
"I don't know", Annika admitted, shaking her red hair, thinking that she really should cut her bangs.
<What about Regina and Wolfy?>
Wolfy was short for Wolfgang, Regina's cousin.
"I... I think they're suspended from going out with their friends. Their parents caught them, I think."
<Okay. Because our dear Andalite friend Sesede has spotted Yeerk activity near the lake on the mountain.>
Annika nodded, morphed osperey, and flew off with the redtail.
It was summer time and the day was hot, the thermals were sweet today.
Tobias remembered the lake, it was there that he had gone wild for a time, he had lost himself for a time.
Then the war had pulled him back.
Sesede and Aximili watched as a certain red-tailed hawk and an osprey flew towards them. The Andalites were about a quarter mile from the lake. <The others are nearby, planning. We were told to wait for you. Where are the other two humans?> Ax and Ses watched as Annika and Tobias followed them to the small clearing where the other Animorphs talked.

"We're going to send out a couple scouts. Cassie has a sparrow that was supposed to be released today anyways, so who wants to acquire it and see what we've got here?"
"Sass, back before you, me, Blu, Vulf and BB used to roll together.We were tighter than emo jeans."
-Dest

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Suddenly a golden eagle swoped out of the sky.
<I'll do it, it's about time I had a smaller bird morph.> David said
Tobias eyed David for a moment, Tobias had never forgoten that for a few hours David had though that he had killed Tobias.
However not even Tobias could say that sence that day David had proved himself as an Animorph.
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:28 pm

"Should we trust him?" Rachel whispered to Jake.
Jake turned to his cousin. "Maybe we should. He went through some stress, but I still want someone else to go with him. Not you or Tobias." Turning to David, he said "Okay, you can acquire the sparrow. But you're going with Ax, and you have to use the sparrow as your bird morph for a week."
Ax looked at the human. <Do you wish to acquire the bird first?>
"Sass, back before you, me, Blu, Vulf and BB used to roll together.We were tighter than emo jeans."
-Dest

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm

"Sure thing" David said now that he was human again.
It had been at least a month sence David had lost everything to the Yeerks, and nobody was more willing to hurt them then he was. Not even Rachel.
Still that was part of why the others didn't trust him.
How far was he willing to go for his revenge?
I watched as David put his hand on the small bird.
The bird grew still as the aquiring trance came over it.
Then David took his hand away and Ax aquired it.

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Ax and David morphed the small bird and Cassie placed the sparrow back into the cage, just in case it was going to be needed later. <Prince Jake, I shall do my best to warn you if David acts out.> Ax privately said to the Animorph's leader. To David, he said <Come. The lake is to the east.> And took off, flying to the location of the possible Yeerk facility.
-Dest

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:06 pm

As they flew David though about all that had happened to him over the last month.
After he had tried to kill Tobias and tied up Marco and all the other things that had happened that night he had taken some time to cool off.
The other Animorphs had saved the world leaders without his interfearence, he haddn't even showen himself to then for a week. He had spent that time in his Saddler morph.
The Animorphs had watched him very closely, but he did nothing but live as Saddler for a week.
Then he had done the unthinkable, he had asked for their forgiveness.
David had realized that his choices were limited and even if they had given him the morphing cube he wasn't at all sure what he would have done with it.
Could he have trusted any Animorphs that he recruted?
...or would they just turn on him as he had turned on Jake?
David had realized that his only real choice was to be a team player and do everything he could to regain thier trust.
He just didn't realize that it would have taken so long.
or that he would end up spending so much time with the Andalite.
David still didn't feel comfortable around this Andal...around Ax.
David had to remind himself to think of the...of Ax by his name.
However they had arrived and David had to push such thoughts from his head.

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:14 pm

<I believe we should investigate that cabin.> Ax turned his head towards a cabin that appeared to have a high roof and was fairly large, big enough to fit about four Hork-Bajir, a few humans, and an Andalite with some room to spare. Flying toward an open window, Ax cautiously floated into the cabin. <I advise you to be careful for traps. Visser Three has been quite...paranoid...recently.>
Flying around the facility, Ax took note of a computer that appeared more advanced than one the average human had. Using their small bird feet, Ax and David worked together to search through the files.
-Dest