bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

Post by Elfangor » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Very cool!!! :)
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

freded21
War-Prince
War-Prince
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by freded21 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 pm

nice
I <3 the Animorphs

I just had a AFF moment. My friends and I were talking about people who use others and I say:
"yeah it's like when someone only makes 5 posts then leaves and never comes back."
No one knew what I was talking about...

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm

thank you very much......last installment coming soon....
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:40 am

Chapter 18 – Menderash

I was a silent spectator. Prince Jake had asked me not to join the fight. I sat mutely at the controls of the ship watching the battle scene with a sense of foreboding. The controllers had obtained new morphs, undoubtedly with the aid of The One. The Dule Fansa and the Bievilerd could not have been captured by mere human controllers in Earth morphs.

I was still watching the scene unfold, when with suddenly there were sparks in the air and higher beings had begun their assault. I saw the Animorphs changing into their battle morphs and wondered whether Earth morphs would be capable of standing up to some of the most dangerous morphs in the universe. Marco morphed into some humanoid gorilla form, while Jake chose his trusty tiger morph. Tobias, surprisingly though remained in this hawk form. Surely he wasn’t going to take on the Bievilerd in the small hawk body.

Thought speech flooded my mind as the Animorphs chose their opponents. Marco chose the Dule Fansa while Tobias confirmed my fears by pitting himself against the Bievilerd. Prince Jake was going to take on the Hork bajir controller.

<LET’S GO ANIMORPHS>, said Marco, <IT’S THE WAR OF THE WORLDS, AND I’M TOM CRUISE>.

It was amazing how he could retain his sense of humor in such situations, but that comment drew a small smile from everybody, though I didn’t know what species Tom Cruise belonged to. Maybe it was another Earth name for the hairy gorilla.

Marco was passing out rapid instructions to Jeanne and Santorelli.

<What you see here, comrades is a mutated version of Barney the Dinosaur. He has now developed 4 arms and is capable of rapidly shooting humongous orange snow cones from them. However innocent they may look, contact with any single snow cone will brow your brains apart and leave a crater 4 feet by 4 feet wide>

“Cut the national geographic crap, Marco. Come to the point”, shouted Jeanne.

<Girls, these days…Rushing everything!>, said Marco in though speak, which I presume went only to the males.

<Ok, so here’s the deal. I go punch Mutated Barney over there to death while you make sure, I don’t get hit by any of those snow cones>, said Marco.

Jeanne and Santorelli charged up their shredders and took up attacking positions around the ship. Marco was running full tilt towards the Hork Bajir controller while Jake started padding towards the Dule Fansa, Tobias hovered in mid air. The Dule Fansa took careful aim towards Prince Jake while the Hork Bajir started loping towards the lumbering gorilla.

<NOW!>, came Prince Jake’s voice. As the controllers were getting ready to attack the Animorphs hit them with the unexpected. Marco suddenly turned direction and veered towards the Dule Fansa just as it was about to fire at Prince Jake. Prince Jake, who was himself just a few yards behind Marco, leaped onto Marco’s back and using him, launched himself towards the Hork Bajir. I watched as Prince Jake was on a collision course with the Hork Bajir. Marco himself was now running full tilt towards the Dule Fansa. The Dule Fansa let loose an orange cone which would definitely have hit Prince Jake had they not changed directions. It had little time to react but it had 4 arms for a reason. Had Marco stopped to punch it, he would definitely have died, but Marco chose to barrel into the Dule Fansa with his shoulder instead. His shoulder hit the creature exactly where its face was, as it was lifted bodily off the ground. It flew a few feet and landed in a heap of dirt and grass. At the same time, Prince Jake extended his razor sharp claws and slashed at the face of the surprised Hork Bajir. The hork Bajir recovered quickly and slashed with his elbow blade at the streak of orange and white which had just passed him by. His elbow blade caught Prince Jake in the shoulder, drawing blood.

It had barely been a few seconds since the battle had starts, but the first volley of shots had registered. Tobias, making use of the confusion, screeched and dove towards the Bievilerd. The bird though was alert and gained some altitude, ready to tackle Tobias. What he didn’t realize was that Tobias had been a bird for a major part of his life and knew exactly what to do. Just as he was nearing the bievilerd, Tobias turned over in mid air, narrowly missing the other bird, and dug his meat tearing claws into the belly of the bird. With the first attack over, all three controllers were left bloody but they weren’t seriously injured yet.

The Dule Fansa quickly gained its feet and started firing cones towards Marco using all 4 arms. Marco adopted zig-zag running pattern towards the creature, trying to avoid its line of fire. Most of the cones were intercepted by shredder fire from Jeanne and Santorelli before they could land, but the firing rate was so high that a few escaped through the barrage of shredder fire laid down by Jeanne and Santorelli. As one cone missed Marco narrowly, he shouted in anger.

<Come on, you can do better than that!>

Being professional soldiers, Jeanne and Santorelli didn’t reply and continued trying to save Marco from the destructive cones. Marco was running on all fours, using his tremendously powerful arms to propel himself forward. The Dule Fansa now firing in blind rage, Marco changed his direction and made for the left of the creature. At the last second Marco jumped back towards the creature and propelled himself directly at it. The creature couldn’t have fired at Marco without doing damage to itself. It brought its arms forward to protect itself from the lumbering bulk that was Marco. Grabbing its arm, Marco grabbed one arm of the creature and brought his mouth forward. They both tumbled in a heap but when Marco got up again, he had blood dripping from his mouth and the creature had one arm missing.

Prince Jake on the other side of the battlefield was engaged in a brutal dance of slashing claws and blades. The Hork Bajir definitely knew how to fight and was holding his own against Prince Jake. The blades on the elbows and knees made it hard for Prince Jake to get any leverage on the Hork Bajir’s body, while Prince Jake was so fast that the Hork Bajir couldn’t attack without being slashed at himself.

Tobias was still hovering in mid air when the Bievilerd regained its altitude, blood dripping from its belly. It gave a ear splitting shriek which seemed to have put Tobias in a daze. While Tobias was out of commission, the Bievilerd flapped its huge wings and dove towards the hawk, snapping its sharp beak. Tobias had just enough time to avoid its sharp beak, but its claws caught Tobias on the back, raking them in till Tobias was left bloody. Tobias plummeted towards the ground seemingly unconscious.

Marco was busy fighting off the exploding orange cones that the creature was firing. Since then, the Dule Fansa had kept up such an incredible rate of fire that Marco had not had an opportunity to get anywhere near it. Marco’s fur had been singed at many places and his left leg now had a pronounced limp. That was when he saw Tobias getting attacked in the air above him. As Tobias plummeted towards certain death, Marco abandoned the pursuit of the Dule Fansa and ran full tilt towards where he assumed Tobias would land. The Dule Fansa sensing victory, started firing at Marco’s back.

< I need you to keep me safe>, shouted Marco in thought speak.
“We are doing the best we can”, snapped Jeanne.

Marco would not make it, I thought, as I calculated the path of Tobias’ descent. But at the last second, when all hope seemed lost, Marco dug his feet into the ground and made a tremendous jump, scooping Tobias from mid air, but landing on his injured arm instead.

<AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH>, he screamed. His pain was overwhelming.

<Marco, get up man. Tobias, can you fly?>, came Jake’s concerned thought speak.

<I think I can. This bird is mine. Marco, I need you to launch me>, said Tobias.

<Hold on.>, Marco’s voice showed the pain he was in.

The Bievilerd had circled around and was now diving towards Marco and Tobias. With what seemed a supreme effort, Marco drew back his right hand and threw Tobias at the bird. Digging his wings into himself to gain speed, Tobias sped towards the oncoming bird. At the last second, when it seemed that Tobias would be snapped into two by that huge beak, Tobias flared his one good wing and in a torpedo like motion, corkscrewed in mid air and was suddenly on top of the Bievilerd. Tobias opened his razor sharp beak and dug it into the soft neck of the Bievilerd. There was an ear splitting scream as the blood spurted out of the bird’s neck and it plummeted into the trees, dead.

<Tobias, are you okay?>, asked Jake with concern.

There was no answer.

While the higher beings fought it out with their minds, many things happened in that instant. Marco had wasted precious time helping Tobias, and the Dule Fansa had gained ground on him. The entire scene played out in slow motion for me. It was as if time itself had slowed down. The creature let out an orange cone aimed directly at the chest of Marco. Marco had no way to escape; he was definitely going to die. At that instant, Santorelli appeared next to Marco and jumped directly in the path of the incoming orange cone. Simultaneously, there was a shriek from the Ellimist/Crayak. It seemed like they were faring badly. Jake jumped in slow motion towards the other Hork Bajir and lunged for its neck, while the Hork Bajir brought its arm blades up towards Jake’s exposed stomach.

While this was all happening, there was a brilliant purple flash right next to where The One was standing and another Hork Bajir materialized along with a purple looking dinosaur creature. The Drode!

The second Hork Bajir took in the entire scene in an instant and launched himself towards the body of The One. It brought all its claws, the head, elbow and knee, into the chest head and belly of the grotesque body of The One.

There followed a series of huge blasts. The Hork Bajir was flung away as if pushed away by an invisible hand, and it landed a few feet away. The battle between the higher beings was over as the physical body of The One was dying.

YOU SAID HE WOULD NOT INTERFERE, CRAYAK, said the voice of The One, full of loathing.

HE DID NOT. SHE DID, replied the Crayak.

On the other side of the field, the orange cone made direct contact with Santorelli and resulted in a huge blast that left bits of flesh and blood in its wake. Santorelli was dead. Gone. Forever.
<NOOOOOOOOOO>, came Marco’s scream.

Marco turned around in that instant and jumped towards the Dule Fansa, grabbing it by its head.

<YOU…>, said Marco as he put both his hands around the head of the animal.

<WILL…>, he screamed as he yanked at the head.

<PAY>, he finished as he tore the head out of the torso of the animal.

Blood spurted out of the creature’s body and doused Marco with it. Marco stood up on 2 legs, and let loose a blood curdling roar while he thumped his chest. But it seemed like he wasn’t yet done. He proceeded towards the now limp body of the Dule Fansa and was going to tear out its hands and legs when a new voice filled our heads.

<Marco, that’s enough! It’s dead already>

<Cassie?>, was all Marco could muster.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:42 am

Chapter 19 – Tobias.

I was in a daze. I had fallen with the bird, which now lay dead under me. My beak was still stuck in its neck. As I came to, I realized that it was unusually quiet. My body was broken. I needed to morph. Concentrating on my human morph, I felt the changes begin while the pain eased. I grew taller and now had fingers instead of feathers. As I finished the morph, I walked from the trees towards the battle field. The scene that greeted me was mind boggling. Marco, one hand holding the other limp hand was standing over the headless torso of the Dule Fansa. The Crayak and Ellimist had split their bodies again. Jake had the Hork Bajir’s neck in his mouth as it jerked in the throes of death. The Hork Bajir’s elbow blade was stuck deep in Jake’s belly and there was a pool of blood around Jake. Santorelli was nowhere to be found, while Jeanne wept silently, standing near the ship.

But then, there was another Hork Bajir standing next to The One. Apparently, it had killed The One while he was busy fighting the Ellimist/Crayak combination. It’s head blades were still dripping with blood.

Marco was proceeding to mutilate the body of the Dule Fansa when we all heard thought speak.

<Marco, that’s enough! It’s dead already>

<Cassie?>

That’s when the Drode stepped out from behind The One’s body and things fell into place like a jigsaw puzzle.

<Yes Marco. It’s me>, she said.

We were all too stunned to speak. Jake meanwhile had moved away from the dead Hork Bajir and was lying on the ground a few feet away, a rapidly increasing pool of blood forming around him.

I ran to him and cradled his head.

“Jake, you need to demorph now. Please man, come on”

<What’s the use Tobias, The One’s body is dead. There is no way to save Ax now>, he replied in a feeble voice.

BUT THERE IS, MY CHILD. The new voice came from the Ellimist.

I was too shocked to speak. Tears flecked my face as I begged Jake to demorph. Slowly, he began the transformation. The orange fur was beginning to disappear and pink flesh replaced it. The huge gash in his stomach sealed itself and formed the perfectly normal stomach of the human Jake. In a matter of a few seconds, Jake was fully human again.

Marco had also morphed back to human and joined me and Jake. The other Hork Bajir was simply sitting on its haunches, too stunned to move. It slowly demorphed to form the girl we had fought hundreds of battles with. Cassie was sitting on the ground, holding her head in her arms, sobbing. Jake walked up to her on unsteady legs and placed a hand on her shoulders. She stood up and launched herself into Jake’s outstretched arms. Even Marco didn’t have anything to say at this development.

Instead, he turned towards the Ellimist and said. “You said there was a way to save Ax?”.

YES, THERE IS, came the reply.

“How?”, we both said in unison.

LOOK, he said.

The body of The One now lay prone on the ground and bright blue orbs of light were bursting from it. There were hundreds and hundreds of orbs.

THESE ARE THE IXCILAS HE CONTROLLED. EACH BELONGED TO THE SPECIES HE HAD ENSLAVED. ONE OF THEM BELOGS TO YOUR FRIEND AX. I CAN RESTORE IT TO HIS BODY.

One of the bright blue orbs, rose into the air and made its way to the stationary Bug Fighter and disappeared inside. There was a bright blue flash from inside the Bug Fighter. Nothing happened for a few minutes. All eyes were turned towards the ship. Then….

<Prince Jake?>, said a new voice.

“AX!”, shouted 4 voices in unison.

Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill walked out through the doors of the Bug Fighter, the same old eyes, the humanoid upper body, the deer like body, the scorpion tail. My shorm was alive.

What happened in the next few moments was out of my control. I ran towards Ax and launched myself towards him. We embraced, too happy to see each other alive again.

<Prince Jake, Marco, Tobias, Cassie>, said Ax, <I need to tell you something.>

HOLD ON CHILD. I’LL TELL THEM, said the Ellimist’s voice.

FROM THE IXCILAS THAT WERE RELEASED BY THE ONE, ONE BELONGED TO HIM. THIS ONE WILL BE DEALT WITH BY THE CRAYAK.

As he was saying this, The Crayak help up one pulsating blue orb and along with the Drode, they both disappeared.

THE REST OF THE IXCILAS BELONG TO ALL THE BEINGS HE TOOK OVER. I COULD RETURN THEM TO THEIR BODIES, BUT IT IS TOO LATE FOR THAT. I WILL RELEASE THOSE CONSCIENCES INTO THE UNIVERSE WHERE THEY WILL FINALLY FIND PEACE. OUT OF THE REST, THERE ARE 2 THAT MAY INTEREST YOU.
ONE BELONGS TO RACHEL AND THE OTHER BELONGS TO TOM. I THOUGHT YOU’D LIKE TO KNOW. I’M SORRY BUT EVEN I DON’T HAVE THE POWER TO GIVE BACK LIFE. BUT I CAN TRANSFER THEM TO SOME OTHER BODY IF YOU WISH.

“Am I hearing this correctly”, said Marco.”This means, in a way, they would be alive again?”.

YES, said the Ellimist. AS LONG AS THE HOST BODY IS ALIVE.

I was dumbstruck. I had no words to say. My mind was a like a slate wiped clean. Marco turned to me and said, “Go on man. We all know you want it”.

I moved forward to the Ellimist and said, “I’m ready. I want Rachel’s ixcila”.

VERY GOOD THEN, he said. GIVE ME YOUR HAND.

As I kept my hand on his, I felt some sort of energy flowing though me. I closed my mind and I could feel Rachel. A voice inside me said “Don’t worry Tobias, I’m here”.

Jake chose Tom’s ixcila.

THANK YOU MY CHILDREN. I WILL BE PAYING YOU A VISIT AGAIN. TILL THEN. STAY SAFE, said the Ellimist and disappeared.

Jake and Cassie went hand in hand into the ship, followed by Marco and Jeanne. I went in last.

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:44 am

Chapter 20 – Marco

“Menderash, we’re going home.”

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:44 am

With this...this fan fic has officially been declared completed. I am emotionally as well as physically drained. I have been writing and revising lame ideas for the past 8 hours now. If you have any suggestions, please do post them and i could modify the story if i can..!!

Happy Reading...and thanks for believing in me...!

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Cool!!!! Ax is back along with Rachel and Tom (In their own special ways) Pretty good end I hope you right some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 pm

yeah....i was thnking of an alternate ending...with no Rachel and Some casualties on the Animorphs side....but then i went with the 'and they lived happily ever after ' ending....

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 am

bindaaskshitij wrote:yeah....i was thnking of an alternate ending...with no Rachel and Some casualties on the Animorphs side....but then i went with the 'and they lived happily ever after ' ending....
Thanks i would have been annoyed if they hads more casualties...
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It