bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

Post by bindaaskshitij » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 am

Chapter 12 – Jake

I knew what I had to do Marco had brought me back. He had done a good job. After all, why wouldn’t he. We were brothers since our childhood

So well, now I knew what had to be done.
I didn’t know how it was to be done.

We were sitting in the observation deck of the ship looking out to the Kelbrid planet. The mist was ever changing, shifting positions, weaving beautiful patterns which caught the eye’s attention. It was almost hypnotic. But something was wrong. The mist had been constant for some time now. It wasn’t changing.

What was wrong? I felt a chill right down to my bones. Did they know we were here? Alloran, after all had said that they were a psychologically advanced race. Could he have frozen time itself?

I turned to Menderash.

“Menderash, is it just my eyes or has the Kelbrid mist just frozen?

“Prince Jake, there seems to be something wrong with the rotation of the planet. My senses are feeling a severe imbalance. It’s as if the world outside is supposed to be moving but it just isn’t. I have also been tracking the movement of the Comet Elfangor. We named it after Prince Elfangor because of the beautiful long blue tail that the comet possesses. Anyway, coming to the point, the comet has simply stopped in space. You can see it right there…”, said Menderash pointing to some sector of the unknown universe where something looking like a comet was simply stuck in mid air. It was almost comical.

“But how….how can this happen”, I exclaimed.

“Ellimist”, Said Marco.

There was a bright flash right in the middle of the deck and when the light faded, there was an old man standing there.

“The…The….The Ellimist”, said Menderash with a voice laced with awe and a little loathing.

“And so the game unravels”, said Marco with a smile on his face.

Jeanne and Santorelli stayed silent, not exactly knowing who this Ellimist character was. They would have gone for their guns had it not been for the seemingly at ease expressions on the face of Marco and Jake.

YES. IT IS ME, said the Ellimist breaking his silence at last.

“Why are you here”, I asked.

“Don’t you get it Jake. He is after THE ONE. We are again to be used as pawns in the intergalactic demigod battle for power. We are to be used again”, said Marco simply.

“Is that true, Ellimist?”, I asked.

IT IS NOT LIKE YOU THINK IT IS JAKE. THE TIME HAS COME TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING. BUT NOT YET. I AM WAITING FOR SOMEONE, said his voice in our heads.

Just as he was finishing his sentence, there was another bright flash in the centre of the room and a red light seemingly pervaded our senses as well as every corner of the ship. When the light faded, there stood a strange machine like contraption with humanoid features and only 1 eye. A big red eye.

“I know you”, I whispered.

CHILDREN, MEET THE CRAYAK.

“Oh My God”, whispered Menderash.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:36 am

Chapter 13 – Ellimist

The looks that greeted us displayed contrasting emotions. While Marco and Jake looked on in simple amusement, Menderash the nothlit was nothing short of stunned. The other 2 humans were simply clueless and were looking at Marco and Jake for inspiration.

HELLO CHILDREN. THE TIME HAS COME FOR US TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING, I thought-spoke

BEGINNING WITH FORMAL INTRODUCTIONS, I AM THE ELLIMIST AND I CONTROL ALL THE TIMELINES OF RACES. I OVERSEE YOUR DESTINIES, I thought-spoke for the benefit of Jeanne and Santorelli.

MY FRIEND, THE CRAYAK HERE IS MY MORTAL ENEMY AND WE HAVE BEEN AT WAR FOR MILLENIA NOW. BUT THE TIME HAS COME TO PUT THOSE DIFFERENCES ASIDE. WE KNOW THE BEING CALLED THE ONE. HE WAS ONCE A PUPIL OF THE CRAYAK. LET ME TELL YOU A STORY.

“Man, this is gonna take a loooong time”, said Marco sarcastically.

ILL MAKE IT SHORT FOR YOU, MARCO.

“I’m flattered”, was his immediate reply.

I laughed deeply, wondering what a great race humans were.

IF WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE AMUSEMENT, MAYBE WE COULD CONTINUE, said the voice of The Crayak.

YES, YES DEFINITELY. THE ONE WAS ONCE THE PUPIL OF THE CRAYAK AND IF I MAY DARESAY, HIS MAIN HENCHMAN. THE ONE WAS FROM A RACE CALLED THE NAKRAN AND BETRAYED HIS OWN RACE TO THE CRAYAK. HE WAS A MASTER TACTICIAN AND AFTER LEARNING FROM THE CRAYAK FOR MILLENIA HE HAD BECOME A POWERFUL BEING. THE HOWLERS WERE A CREATION OF THE NAKRAN.

WHEN THE CRAYAK REALISED THAT THE ONE PLOTTED TO OVERTHROW THE CRAYAK, HE EXECUTED THE NAKRAN AND DESTROYED HIS PHYSICAL BODY IN A BATTLE THAT CONSUMED MANY GALAXIES.
HAVING SUFFERED A MAJOR SETBACK IN HIS PLAN FOR UNIVERSAL DOMINANCE, THE CRAYAK AND ME SETTLED ON A DEAL WHICH WE WOULDN’T LIKE TO ELABORATE ON NOW. SEEMINGLY THE THREAT OF THE ONE HAD BEEN QUELLED BY HIS DEATH, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HIS IXCILA HAS SURVIVED. HAVING LOST HIS PHYSICAL BODY, THE ONE TOOK REFUGE IN THE BODY OF ANOTHER OF HIS CREATIONS, THE KELBRIDS. THOUGH NOT TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED, THEY ARE A RACE WHICH POSSESS TREMENDOUS PHYSOLOGICAL POWERS.

THE CRAYAK AND I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES FOR THE TIME BEING AND JOINED FORCES TO TAKE ON THE ONE.

“So you’re going to help us beat him and save our friend?”, asked Jake.

NO MY CHILD. YOU ARE GOING TO HELP US DEFEAT THE ONE.

“How are we going to go about this?”, quizzed Tobias, speaking for the first time in a long while.

THE CRAYAK WILL EXPLAIN HOW.

The mechanical being who had been standing in one corner seemed to come to life as his voice flooded our minds.

SEEING THE FACT THAT THE ONE CANNOT BE DEFEATED BY DESTROYING HIS PHYSICAL BODY, WE HAVE DECIDED TO CALL FOR A BATTLE OF THE MINDS. THE IXCILAS. IT WOULD BE ME AND THE ELLIMIST VERSUS THE ONE. BUT WHILE HE IS IN HIS PHYSICAL BODY HE CAN WAGE WAR AGAINST US.

“What happens if you lose?”, asked Marco.

THE UNIVERSE IS HIS.

“That’s an optimistic thought”.

“When is this supposed to happen? Does The One know about this?”, asked Jake.

OH YES, HE KNOWS.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:38 am

For more information on Ixcilas. Please refer this

Chapter 14- THE ONE.

Only 2 ixcilas inside me fought for control. The rest had all been subdued. They were much weaker now. Days of enslavement had broken their will. I could have crushed them in an instant if I wanted to, but watching them struggle provided entertainment. Moreover, their minds added to my powers.

I had been watching the movements of The Ellimist and The Crayak for a few days now. But today, something new was happening. They were near me. On the moon of my planet. I could sense them and they could sense me. They wanted war, and they would get it. Over the millennia I had honed my powers to perfection and could now take on both of them combined.

The puny Yeerks with whom I had traveled to my planet were no match for me or my powers. They were vermin to me, but they had their uses as well.

Things were about to get nastier. It was time to pay my old friends a visit.

I’M COMING FOR YOU, I relayed to the Ellimist and the Crayak.

LET’S TAKE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE, came their reply.

The world changed and both our ships were on some other planet. It was the planet of the Graffen’s Children who had been destroyed by my creations, the Howlers.

The war had begun.

** TO BE CONTINUED **

Office done for today. Will be back tomorrow and post the end of the story....planning to wrap it with a big fight.....though you may have already guessed the ending....i think ill drop in a surprise there....Wait and watch...

Hope you like it!
Last edited by bindaaskshitij on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Elfangor » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Hope you like it!

Yes i liked it i just finished where you are up to its really good :) :)
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:00 am

Thanks man....seems like you're the only one reading it as of now.....but that was to be expected......

And by the way, i thank you Elfy for your undying support...however crappy the story may be..!

Next edition is in progress.....going to end it with this batch of posts...then i plan to write a new series...but i need to research some and make my own story......because the Animorphs have already done something like that......maybe ill write my own version.....

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:47 am

Ok. Cool I cant wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:51 am

Lol. Thanks...almost done....trying to get it right......hold on just a little bit more....

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:06 am

Will do i might have to read it in the morning though
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 am

yeah..sad about the time differences....sorry about not finishing it earlier.....but well..here goes another installment.....still not finished it.....had a busy day..!

Chapter 16 – Menderash

Battle was brewing. Prince Jake was sitting on a bunk in the corner looking grim. Marco was humming the lines of some song to himself. Tobias was in his hawk morph and was looking out of the observation deck. Jeanne and Santorelli were doing a weapons check, inspecting each hand held shredder meticulously. There was a sense of foreboding in the air. The Ellimist and The Crayak were communicating with each other as it could be seen by the look of intense concentration on their faces.

CHILDREN WE ARE READY, said the Ellimist. LET US MEET OUR ADVERSARIES.

One by one everyone filed out till Jake alone was left in the ship with me. Just before he stepped out and I was to follow suit, he turned towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Menderash, you placed your trust in me and pledged your loyalty to me as your prince. Now I say this to you. This war is not yours. You will not fight in this battle”, said Prince Jake.

“But, my Prince…”

“No Menderash, I know you loved Ax as much as we did. He was your Prince. But I cannot afford to lose you. Jeanne and Santorelli have nobody on Earth and have volunteered for this mission knowing that they may never make it. You, my friend have a family back home. What will they say about me if they knew that I risked your life in battle just to advance my means? Menderash, you have been a great friend on this voyage, and I respect you for that. But if we don’t make it, you have to tell our story to the world. If we don’t live to tell the tale, you will be the only one who knew what happened here. I’m placing my trust in you Menderash. I hope you won’t disappoint me.”

“I understand….my Prince”.

“Good. If you hadn’t, I would have ordered you not to leave this ship. Fare well, my friend. Someday the Andalite home world will realize that it’s not the body which matters, it’s the will.”

Prince Jake stepped out and joined the rest of them on the planet’s surface.

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 am

Chapter 17 – Marco

We faced off on the planet’s grassy surface. It wasn’t much different from Earth, only that the grass here was a vibrant blue and the sky a brilliant green. Trees rose to bewildering heights and mountains touched the skies. The Graffen’s children according to the Ellimist had been a peaceful species and now I could see why. My eyes caught the door of the other ship open, and out stepped the being known to us as The One. He had since then acquired even more bodies, because he now looked something different. He was a grotesque combination of hundreds of species. He had possibly abandoned Ax’s Andalite body and had absorbed bodies better suited for its needs. We had never seen anything like it. He had absorbed species we hadn’t even heard of, let alone know them.

DON’T WORRY CHILDREN, came the Ellimist’s voice. DO NOT BE AFRAID. HE WILL NOT BE FIGHTING YOU. THE RULES OF THE GAME HAVE BEEN AGREED UPON. IT WILL ONLY BE A GAME OF THE MINDS. THE CRAYAK AND I WILL PITCH OUR MINDS AGAINST HIS.

“So that’s what this is…all a game for them..”, grumbled Marco.

There was no response from the Ellimist.

Following the One came the Yeerks who had initially captured the Visser’s ship with Tom when they were fleeing from Earth. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Tobias was ruffled, as he bristled with obvious anger.

“Ellimist”, Marco asked, “Can’t he just kill all of us being all powerful and all. And couldn’t you do the same to the riff-raff over there?”

NO MY CHILD. THAT WOULD BE AGAINST THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE. WE CANNOT DIRECTLY AFFECT BRING ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF ANY BEING. HENCE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY OF US TO DO THAT, came the Ellimist’s reply.

BUT THAT WON’T STOP US FROM DOING SO INDIRECTLY, said the Crayak.

EXPECTING YOUR NEW PET TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE AND DEAL WITH ME WHILE WE FIGHT IT OUT, MASTER, came a voice which could only be interpreted as a sneer. It had to be the One.

THE DRODE SHALL NOT INTERFERE, said the Crayak.

WE SHALL SEE, MASTER, came the reply.

WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN CHILDREN. IF OUR PHYSICAL FORMS ARE HARMED, WE CANNOT FIGHT. PROTECT US, said the Ellimist.

KILL THEM ALL, came from THE ONE.

What happened in the next few seconds could only have been dreamed of. The Crayak and the Ellimist fused together to form some sort of melded form. There was a deep boom as if a gong had struck a huge bell somewhere and sparks flew out of the eyes of the combined form. The air rippled around them and static electricity produced sparks in mid air. They had begun their assault on The One.

“Woot! GO ROBOCOP! Right, let’s begin our fight”, said Marco bringing our attention back to the task at hand.

Jeanne and Santorelli moved back to take positions behind us. I began my transformation to gorilla morph while Jake was sprouting orange fur from behind his ears. Tobias was growing smaller as red feather patterns covered his body. On the other side, the Controllers definitely had time to acquire new, alien morphs as two of them were turning into something else. The third Controller chose a Hork Bajir morph.
While we were changing into gorilla, tiger and hawk respectively, one controller on the other side morphed into something like a dinosaur with 4 arms. The Dule Fansa.Another controller turned itself into a jet black bird like creature, not unlike the Pteranodons we had seen when we had been in the time of Dinosaurs caused by the Sario Rip. Menderash told us, it was a Bievilerd. It was sleek, tall with a huge wing spread and a mouth full of dangerous looking serrated teeth. The third controller was just about finishing morphing to Hork Bajir.

I felt my own strength double, triple, quadruple and then I lost count as the gorilla senses came flooding in. I could snap a human into two like he was nothing but a toothpick. Jake, in his tiger morph was one of the most feared and revered land animals on earth. Tobias in his hawk morph ruled the skies. But as tough as we were on Earth, our opponents looked much tougher.

<All right, Barney again. He’s mine>, I said.

<The bird is mine>, said Tobias.

<That leaves me the Hork Bajir>, said Jake.

<GO ANIMORPHS>, I shrieked as I started running towards our opponents.