bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

Post by Elfangor » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Very good i cant wait for them to free Ax (Or at least try) 5 similes from me :) :D :) :D :)
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by bindaaskshitij » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 pm

thanks man.....here is the next chapter.....im making it sound all mysterious and dark aren't I?

Chapter 9 – Ax

I was not myself anymore. I was part of something else. It felt like some morph I had done before. A morph where the feeling of nothingness pervaded my senses continually. Where was the morph from. Some distant planet. A planet with a lot of water. My brother had tried defending it. Earth! Yes that was the name. It was an ant morph. Me and my friends along with prince Jake had narrowly escaped dying that day. But what was my name. I couldn’t remember!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ANDALITE DOESN’T REMEMBER

A vile laughter assaulted my mind, yet there was no perceptible voice. Where was I ?

YOU WANT TO KNOW? said the voice again.

I tried speaking, but no words came. I tried seeing, but I didn’t have eyes anymore.
What have you done to me?! I thought in panic.

No answer.

Release me, you vile creature. Let me go!

Still no answer.

I was struggling to get some control over my own body but it was useless. It was as if some had shut the door to the outside world, and however much I tried I couldn’t open it. Something reminded me of the Leeran race. I had read that they could control the minds of other beings. I was struggling with the invisible being again.

BE STILL ANDALITE. I AM NO LEERAN. I AM THE ONE.

It all came flooding back. The ambush in space. My brother Andalites dying. Who had planned this. I would take revenge. Who had done this to me.

My first instinct was to use my tail blade. But something felt out of place. I couldn’t feel my body.

My eyes opened of their own accord. I wasn’t moving them but they moved nonetheless. Someone was controlling me. A feeling of sickness washed over me. Was I a controller now. Was I to become the new Abomination?

Then I saw an Andalite lying on the floor. It was the body of Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill. It was my own body. But then where was I ?

Was I dead?

I screamed in shock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SCREAM MY LITTLE ANDALITE. The same laughter in my head.

I was still screaming when everything turned to blackness.

Next installment coming soon.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 am

bindaaskshitij wrote:thanks man.....here is the next chapter.....im making it sound all mysterious and dark aren't I?
Yes you are that chapter was really good. I hope Ax gets freed.
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:09 am

ok....im thinking of wrapping it up withing the next 2 or 3 chapters...then ill start a new series i have had in mind for a while now....
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Cool i cant wait to se how it plays out :)
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:50 pm

all im hoping is i dont disappoint you guys.....anyway im distracted at the moment...the India - New Zealand cricket match is on....

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 am

Oh Yay to himself Elfy thinks Our country plays cricket????
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Oh yes man...they do....and it was a beautiful match yday..!!

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:29 am

Chapter 10 – Menderash

Alloran’s news had certainly caused a lot of despair

“What do we do now, my Prince”, I asked.

“Menderash, I don’t know”, was all Prince Jake could muster as he sat down with a thud on one of the bunk beds.

From what Prince Aximili had told me about the Animorphs I knew that Prince Jake was under immense pressure. He had been dragged into this battle even though he now lived a normal life on Earth. Earth was free from the clutches of the Yeerk filth. Normalcy had returned, people were free and life went on.
I could now begin to understand the loyalty and friendship that the Animorphs had shared in their fighting days. If Prince Jake had decided not to help me save Prince Aximili, I would have understood and looked for help from other quarters. But as soon as I had relayed the story of the ambush and Prince Aximili’s capture, Prince Jake was ready to leave his home, his family and his love behind to go help find Prince Aximili.

“Can you please leave us alone for a few minutes”, said a voice. I turned to look towards Tobias, of whom I had learnt everything from his shorm, Prince Aximili

Surprisingly enough, it wasn’t Tobias who had uttered the words. Tobias was looking towards Marco, who was striding purposefully towards Jake.

“Just a few minutes please”, said Marco again.

Everyone nodded and moved towards the fore of the observation deck of the ship. I was still standing there thinking if it were all a kind of joke. Marco had previously only displayed a quality my human brain interpreted as sarcasm. When Marco looked at me pointedly, I realized he was waiting for me to move. Feeling sheepish, I came back to my senses and moved to join the others.

Marco and Jake were in conversation for a long time. From what I could see, Tobias was feeling ill at ease, probably thinking about the decision Prince Jake would take. Jeanne and Santorelli, being of true military character, were talking quietly among themselves and were giving Prince Jake and Marco their space. Having nothing to do, my eyes went to the both of them, immersed in a heated debate.

Finally Prince Jake stood up and walked towards us, Marco by his side

“I cannot lose another friend”, he said.

“I WILL NOT lose another friend”. Marco’s hand was on his shoulder as he said this and there was a look of fierce determination in his eyes.

“That’s the spirit, O fearless leader. Batman pwns Spiderman”. Marco of course.

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:31 am

Chapter 11 – Marco.

Jake was taking things too seriously. I had known him since our childhoods now. Thought that seemed very distant. In fact, it was some million light years distant. Something about Alloran’s disclosure had left Jake stunned. From what I guessed, he felt he had now lost another Animorph and as usual he was taking full responsibility for it.

“Can we have a few minutes alone please”, I said.

Tobias understood and started walking away. Santorelli followed suit and so did Jeanne, but not before she gave me one of those questioning glances, eyebrows raised. Any other day, I would have taken that for a sign. But somehow my mind asked me to stay focused on the task ahead.

Menderash was still standing at the control deck when I gave him a pointed glance he understood and moved away. Jake was just sitting there, head held in his hands.

“Hey man”, I said.

There was no answer

“Remember those days, when I used to kick your butt in those video games we played at The Arcade at the mall. Remember the time I kicked your butt in the basketball challenge we had. Hey by the way, you still owe me those 4 bucks!”

Jake looked up. From what I could gauge, he had been on the verge of tears.

“Wassup man, why are you treating yourself like this”, I said.

“You wouldn’t understand Marco”, said Jake.

“Why? Just because I crack lame jokes and act all paranoid, you think I don’t understand. You think I don’t feel sad that Rachel died? You think I don’t feel bad that Ax is now gone too? You think I don’t’ know how you still feel about Cassie? You think I don’t? Coz if you said yes to any of those questions bro, you definitely don’t know me.”

“I didn’t mean it that way, Marco”, Jake said with a dejected sigh.

“Then what exactly do you mean man? Don’t give me the bulls*** about responsibility and the works.”

Jake looked up into my eyes and I could see that there was anger there. Good. We were getting there. If that was the way to make him see sense, I had to do it.

“Marco.”, began Jake in a low voice, “You wouldn’t know the first thing about how it feels to shoulder some responsibility. Your life isn’t so complicated.”

“Oh Yeah. “, I said,” I live such a simple life. I don’t know anything about responsibility. It’s only that I had a mom who I thought had dies for more than 4 years. It’s only that I was only 10 when the incident happened. It’s only that I used to sit at nights, crying my eyes out, thinking of why it had happened only to me. It’s only that I saw my Dad falling to pieces right in front of my eyes. I wouldn’t know, would I? Have you forgotten or you prefer to have a selective memory problem?”

From what I could perceive, Jake had been stunned at my outburst. Slowly, normalcy returned to his face.
“I’m sorry Marco, I didn’t mean it that way. In fact I didn’t mean anything I just said to you. Forgive me. It’s just that….chuck it man”

“Try me”.

“It’s just that it’s my fault we lost Rachel. It’s my fault Tom died. Their blood is on my hands man. And now Ax is in danger. I just can’t let him die. I cannot let another friend of mine die.”

“So what are you gonna do about it. Sit here and cry?”

The potency of my words struck Jake a second later. He looked up and now I knew that same old Jake had won. The wimp Jake had lost and the one we looked up to had won.

We walked back to the fore of the observation deck to a visibly relieved audience. They looked up to Jake as he drew himself to his full height and said-
“I WILL NOT lose another friend.”

We were back. For an instant me and Jake were back, reliving those days. Outings to The Arcade, checking out girls at the mall, the time we spent fighting over useless topics whether Godzilla could beat King Kong .Or whether…..

“That’s the spirit, O fearless leader. Batman pwns Spiderman.”
“No he doesn’t”, was Jake’s immediate reply.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, He’s back!”, I proclaimed to the audience while Jake looked on sheepishly.