bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

Post by darkflame91 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Wolfstar wrote:what i would do in his situation? i wouldnt mix up who's in charge and who isnt. i wouldnt blab out to some gung ho commander who, oh just incedentally is a TRAITOR. i wouldnt promise one thing then do another. i wouldnt keep very important information just because maybe i'll end up being called 'aximili's kindness'. i wouldnt ask people what to do with humans when it's humans who saved u from being yeerk meat and gave u a place to live. i wouldnt pass over people who cared about me just because i saw another of my own race. i wouldnt try to get everyone killed. i wouldnt do what a commander said if it implied leaving the human race or creating some bio-chemical that kills a whole speices. ax is my 3rd favorite, but i gave him chances to become my 2nd favorite but he blew it so many times. so yeah, I DONT CARE WHAT SITUATION HE'S IN. I WANT HIM TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT EVERY BAD THING HE'S DONE AND ACTUALLY ADMIT HE DID WRONG AND NOT BLOW EVERY ONE OFF. yeah, he does good too, and i dont want him to say "i do everything wrong." i want him to just admit he's done some things wrong and say "i am sorry." to Jake,Cassie,Rachel,Tobias, and Marco.that is all i wanted him to do.
How would you know the 'gung ho commander' is a traitor? And besides, its easy to say all that stuff, the tough part is doing it...I agree with the saying sorry part, but the rest...I mean, I think of how I would react if I was in his shoes, and I just can't condemn him...
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:45 am

well, i cant accuse anyone for doin' the stuff he did. and i guess i was always the loner so i would probably not turn ppl over... but the rest...yeah, maybe i'd do it. but i'd say sorry at the very least and mentally beat myself up at the most.

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Fri May 09, 2008 9:11 pm

k ideas officially bwing cooked up....hold on just a bit more
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

iluvdogz13
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by iluvdogz13 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Just let bindaaskshitij write it, for the moment. I trust his sense judging from what he's written so far.

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Elfangor » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:01 am

Wow write some more of this, it's AWESOME!
Last edited by Elfangor on Sun May 17, 2009 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

quiksilverhero
Civilian

Post by quiksilverhero » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Yea not too bad. I'm a writer myself. I've followed the Animorphs since they were first released. First chapter book I ever read. I always dreamed of writing for the series. I wouldn't mind seeing something added to this story you have going on here. Come on, write some more.

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Sorry to disappoint you, quicksilver, but from what I understand, bindaasksjitij isn't going to be posting for quite some time. He's in full time service now. They gave his job here to me, which they wouldn't do if they expected him to visit any time in the near future.

quiksilverhero
Civilian

Post by quiksilverhero » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:28 am

As in Military service? I'm in the military myself. Well I guess when I get time tomorrow I'll have to read some of your stuff as well.

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by capnnerefir » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 am

Yeah, I think that's military service. I'm not really sure; I don't think I've ever met him. But he's definitely going to be away for a while. What branch of the military are you in?

quiksilverhero
Civilian

Post by quiksilverhero » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 am

I'm in the Navy. I'm going out on the boat on the 15th so after next weekend it won't be possible to post for about a month.