bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Marco

bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

Post by bindaaskshitij » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:30 pm

Well guys so i thought ill continue with Animporphs #55 and decided to call it The war

Tobias

"Full Emergency Power to the engines" Jake said. "Ram the Blade ship".

I was still in a state of shock. I looked around with my human face and saw Jeanne and Santorelli who were strapping themselves to their chairs. Marco was already half way between man and gorilla. Jake was sprouting orange yellow fur all over his body and Menderash was holding the controls with all his might and there were beads of perspiration lining his brows.

What seemed like a year i turned around to look at the video screen which was now showing the Blade ships deck and that;s when i saw the Yeerk. Eflit 1318. Rachel's killer. And that's about when my brain snapped back to this dimension as i heard thought speak flooding my brain.....

<Battle-morphs now!> said Jake
<YEEHAAAAWW> said Marco.

Rachel had to be avenged. I started the transformation. My hands melded with my body and my bones became light. I started shrinking and within seconds was hawk again. I needed a battle morph which could be effective against the Yeerks on the Blade ship and the Alien called The One. With what others could deem a smile on a red tailed hawks face i began my second transformation. There was nothing better than morphing into a Jara Hamee - the first free Hork-Bajir. there were other hork Bajirs on the Blade ship, but i wasnt a simple Hork Bajir, i was a Hork Bajir with a human brain. And that was dangerous.

Chapter 2 Menderash

<Menderash. NOW!>

I had taken him to be my prince and i was to obey.
Coming up right away. He may just be a human. He may be weird but he definitely knew what to do under pressure. I moved the control stick forwards as the Blade ship realised what was happening and started turning its guns towards us.

<Menderash. Ram the blade ship and take us towards its docks. We have a friend to rescue.> Jake said in private though speak. I knew what to do. Andalites these days knew about the complete specifications of all Yeerk ships and I calculated the angle with which i have to swerve. The blade ship was definitely faster and its guns were glowing red with Dracon fire.
TSEEEWW! they fired towards us and I pulled on the controls to perform an extreme braking manoeuvre. The Dracon fire missed by just inches and now the guns had to cool down before they could fire again. Seizing the opportunity i moved to full power and moved towards the Blade ship at just about less than light speed. Just before impact Jake said, <Instant emergency power to shields>. Moments before impact the shields came up and we rammed the Blade ship with all we had got.

The blade ship shook with a huge bang and i immediately steered clear of the Dracon beams next round of fire which was wild. The yeerks were afraid. They were firing blindly. I docked the ship and before i could even slow down completely, Tobias was at the door, ready to jump out into battle. Jake and Marco gave each other a knowing look and jumped towards the door too. As the door opened, Jake said <Jeanne, Santorelli....Stay back. Guard the ship. Let's go Animprohs!>

Chapter 3 Marco

As we raced through the ship to the deck, we could hear frantic activity and shouts from the deck. Tobias was way ahead racing full tilt towards the deck. <Slow down man, let us have a piece of them too!> i said. We reached the deck and saw a welcoming committee comprising of 2 lionesses, a buffalo and the polar bear. While Jake gauged the situation, Tobias had eyes only for the bear. Before anyone could so much as move a muscle, Tobias took a great leap and performed some sort of pirouette and landed right behind the polar bear. There was a bright red gash over the face of the bear and he was missing an eye. Everyone was in shock.

As the lionesses were getting ready to spring onto Tobias, Jake landed right in front of them and cut them off. Though tigers and lionesses barely confronted each other it was easy to see that Jake was bigger and more powerful. As the buffalo started to charge towards me, building speed, i knew immediately what to do. when it was near enough, i jumped aside, not unlike a matador, but one of the horns grazed my chest as it went past and blood spurted from the wound. But the time was now, pulling back my garbage can sized fist i punched the buffalo's hind leg with all my might and was pleased to hear it making contact with bone. The buffalo crashed with a humongous boom as its hind legs were broken and it was out of commission. he buffalo started demorphing and i waited till he was human again. <This is for rachel!> and with the next punch i had broken almost all the bones in the man's body as life was extinguished.

Just as we though we could win, a strange laugh pervaded the atmosphere and our heads were bursting in pain.
<What is that noise!> asked Jake
<Must be that alien> said Tobias.
We had to do something now and realising what had to be done i grabbed Tobias and threw him out onto the corridor
<RUN TO THE SHIP> said I.
It seemed like the Yeerks were not affected by the sounds and the lionesses were all over Jake, tearing him apart. As i approached one of the lionesses jumped my way. With one punch that could have made a hole in a brick wall, i hit the lioness who moved away at the last second, but there was enough contact to send her flying away, dazed and winded. As the other lioness moved away, i half dragged, half lifted Jake and took him outside...The one eyed bear now took its chance and was lumbering towards us. I knew this was the end for us.

TSEEEWWW!!

That was phasor fire. Menderash had just fired from the ship's entrance as we were moving towards him. The bear was now missing its front leg. "Come on fast"....as i lumbered towards the entrance i saw Santorelli helping Tobias into a bunk and Jeanne took over Jake....

I looked around once to see that everyone was ok and then fell onto the deck. the wound had taken its toll as the world around me turned black and i drifted off....

To be continued....
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: bindaaskshitij's corner - Animorphs #55 - The War

Post by Ellimist » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:58 am

Wow! Khistij, seriously, you rock! Image

Go on! Continue! :)
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:16 am

sure ....glad you ppl liked it....next installment coming 2mrw......too tired to write now....
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:32 am

CONTINUATION.....

Chapter 4 - Tobias

The dreams were scary. There was the Alien in them. I guess he was saying something but my mind was thinking of other things, my thoughts were like a kaleidoscope. there were pictures of Rachel laughing, crying, angry and thoughts of the great time we had when we flew together. All those crazy missions we had embarked on together. There were images of Marco, Cassie, Ax, Alloran and Jake. But when i thought of Jake, there was this explosion of anger within me. Maybe i had still not forgiven Jake for what he had done. The anger was replaced by a calm. He had done what he had thought best and there was no use ruing about the past. She had gone and i had to accept that fact.

"Wake up mate....Wake up"...someone was saying...."That wont work" said a voice which sounded much like Marco.....next second i was lifted bodily of the bed and thrown onto the ground.
"Sorry mate, had to wake you up, your 2 hour time limit is drawing close....Man those blades are scary" said Marco and started demorphing from his gorilla morph.

"Did you have those dreams too?", asked Jake to us in general.
"oh yeah, doesn't that alien thing have any better thing to do?" said Marco.
<Yes. Something seems wrong here> said I.

"Menderash, do you know anything about this phenomenon" , said Jake.
"Actually there has always been a treaty between the Andalites and other species. However advanced we may be we still haven't amassed enough information about the univers in general. i mean we have gone beyond the Skrit Na galaxy and..."
Marco turned to Jeanne and was saying in a whisper "These Andalites you know....flair for talking. Look at this hawk down there. Listening as if he understands everything"
<Marco. This hawk can hear what you are saying. And yes i am understanding what he says>
<Menderash can you please put it in layman's terms for out gorilla brained friend here>, I said.
" Now you are capable of sarcasm too?" teased Marco.

" Well, i can't be sure but i think it could be a Kelbrid because the Blade Ship was within Kelbrid space and Andalites have heard tales that Kelbrids do not take too kindly to intruders in their space" said Menderash.

Jake was looking contemplative and nobody spoke for a while.
"Well, lets go back to sleep then. Maybe that alien thing would give us an interview again. People these days don't even allow you to sleep in peace" said Marco and went to the bunks.

Everything was silent as the ship continued its grim journey in enemy land.

Chapter 5 - Jake

We soon set into a boring routine of constantly scanning the space around us for any signs of the Blade Ship. Tobias was worried about Ax and had expressed his concerns more than once to me. Marco on the other hand was getting restless. He was missing the glamorous life and the life of luxury he had gotten used to on Earth, but was intelligent enough not to show it publicly. Jeanne and Santorelli were used to a lonely life and went about their work with utmost dedication.

"Attention. We seem to be approaching some sort of planet. I dont know this part of space and cannot ascertain which planet it is." said Menderash
"Workstations everyone!" I said. "Scan for life forms on the planet, Menderash."
"Counters off the chart, my prince. but cannot ascertain what those things are. There is no solid reading". The Andalite was definitely embarassed because he couldn't ascertain what the life forms were.

"Yeehaw....lets go for the planet Jake" said Marco.
"NO! Make for the planets moon Menderash. We don't want a run in with alien life forms just yet" I said.

Later in the day, or night, space was the same all the time, we landed on the moon of the unknown planet and were looking down upon it. It was a planet none of us had ever seen before. it seemed to be made of a solidified mist which changed its shape every few hours. Moreover it didn't seem to have a colour of its own but was radiating some light from within the core.
Tests run by Menderash had ascertained the gravity to be only 40% of Earth's gravity, but the atmosphere contained enough oxygen to support Earth life.

"Let's take them by storm" said Marco.
<What use would that be> said Tobias,< the alien that calls himself THE ONE would know when we landed>
"Moreover, we still don't know what level of technology the aliens possess and whether we are welcome on the planet." I said.
"I'll take a bet that this is the planet of the Kelbrids" said Marco .

Brooding silence enveloped the ship once again. The only interesting thing that happened was when Menderash burst in with a startling announcement.

"The Blade ship is on the radars. What do i do Prince" said Menderash.
"Power down. Jam the radars. We should not be discovered." i gave out orders.

We waited with bated breath as the sleek ship made its way to the unknown planet. As it drew level with us there was a sudden vision of the alien called THE ONE. It was still predominantly blue and still looked like a mutant Andalite but there were streaks of Brown running across its face. It had possibly absorbed other Aliens on its way through space.

As the ship passed into the distorted mist, every face on the ship turned towards Jake who looked grim and dangerous at the moment.

"Battle morphs everyone We have a friend to save."

* TO BE CONTINUED *

WOW man...this thing saps energy like hell..... maybe ppl wont like it as i'm stretching out the suspense...but hell...i wrote what i wanted......Havent planned the ending properly yet, but im gonna brain storm on that in the next few days...Meanwhile enjoy this and lemme know how you feel and what you want....!

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:14 pm

I still can't believe you can write so well :shock:
The story is a little fast-paced, but it is so well-written and the action is so engrossing that it seems like you are Applegate no. 2. :)
Kudos to you for writing such a brilliant story.. :D
Anxiously waiting for the end..
bindaaskshitij wrote:maybe ppl wont like it as i'm stretching out the suspense
I didn't feel that you're stretching the story.