Meatmorphs: 1# The Expired

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
TheAnimorpher
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Meatmorphs: 1# The Expired

Post by TheAnimorpher » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:07 am

My name is Jake. I can't tell you mt last name or where I live. Jake Isn't even my real name. I say this because if they find us....then, earth would be doomed. Confusing? Here is how it all started...

Me and my buddy Marco were at the arcade in the local mall. We had just run out of quarters and were heading towards the exit when we ran into a kid from school. His name was Tobias. I knew him because I saved his butt from these bullies. " Hi Jake," He said.
"Hi Tobias," I said cheerfully. "Wanna walk home with us?" He nodded his head and we walked together out of the mall. Rachel, my cousin, and Cassie, a girl I liked, joined us. " Are you guys walking to the construction site on your way home?" They asked. I snorted.
" Yea, but, i dont think you wanna come. I mean, you being girls and all..." I said. Rachel got pretty steamed up, waving her hands in the air, yelling and screaming. Finally Cassie got her Rachel to calm down. By that time we had reached the construction site. I gulped and led the way through the entrance.
The place was horrifying, no doubt about it. Freaks slept with their chainsaws in the empty buildings. Killers in every corner. At least, that's what Tom told me. Tom's my brother. He's a pretty OK brother in general, but he can be obnoxious. Anyway, we were laughing and starting to enjoy ourselves. Marco was teasing Tobias about bullies, Rachel and Cassie were talking about N'Sync, and I was staring at the stars. They were beautiful.
Thats when I noticed IT. A spaceship. hurtling towards earth. I yelped like a puppy and pointed towards the spaceship. Everyone stared ahead, dumbfounded. It was getting closer and closer, exactly in our direction. Finally, it crashed. An alien thing stepped out. It was a floating piece of meat.
< Whut 'up dogs.Yo we dont got much time. Listen up. I am part of a species called Meatakobalirs. We are like awesome. Anyway, another species called Yeerks are trying to take over the universe. We need help. Its up to all of you. Your the only ones that can stop them. Your the resistance.> Said the Meatakobalir. He paused for a second to let it all sink in. I couldn't believe this was happening.
<The yeerks are parasite vegetables. They crawl inside you mouth and into your belly, in which they digest them selves and stay in your bladder, controlling your every move.> He looked at each of us. <Every 3 days they have to go to a Yeerk Pool. The Yeerk Pool is filled with V-8 rays and it re-energizes them.> All of a sudden, Cassie started to cry.
"How can we help?" I asked eagerly. He looked over at my. < I will give you a morphing power in which you can morph into any piece of meat you want. Meat is the Yeerk's main enemy. As a piece of meat you can walk around and float, like me. Touch the yeerk with your beefy goodness and they die.>
The Meatakobalir held out a cube and we touched it. < Run!> He yelled. Thats when we noticed a ship landing. It was the enemy! We ran for our lives.

TO BE CONTINUED
Tobias: They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.
LONG LIVE THE ANIMORPHS

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Meatmorphs: 1# The Expired

Post by Elfangor » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Wow! That was...Very weird.... I hope to see more of this Meataliscious fanfic.
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

BeyondtheEllimist
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by BeyondtheEllimist » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:35 am

This seems like it's going to be a very . . . interesting fanfic. Interesting parody.
There is much that is beyond the Ellimist . . . he just won't admit it.
Check out my fanfic series, Novamorphs. It has the Animorphs' children fighting a second Yeerk invasion. First book: The Infestation.Second book: The Search.

luckyclover13
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by luckyclover13 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:16 am

Uh. I'm not sure if interesting is the way to describe it... it reminds me heavily of the Vegemorphs -.- but this is less lame than that one. XD
But the image of a piece of meat floating from a spaceship and being able to communicate is... slightly disturbing. ._.
This fight is personal.

Beckyno1
Hork-Bajir seer
Hork-Bajir seer
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Beckyno1 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:21 am

I agree with luckyclover13...slightly disturbing. However, I'd like to see what happens next.
Inactivness has hit me! Oh no! If you want to remind me to come on, just PM me!

loosonghan
Warrior
Warrior

Post by loosonghan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:04 am

luckyclover13 wrote: But the image of a piece of meat floating from a spaceship and being able to communicate is... slightly disturbing. ._.
You said it bro! :lol2:
When life throws you lemons...
Keep them, cause they are free

A journey of a thousand miles begin with a step...
On a gas pedal.

He who laugh last...
Is the slowest!