Novamorphs #1: The Infestation

All non-original works should be posted here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Re: Novamorphs #1: The Infestation

Post by Tim Bruening » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm amazed that the Yeerks didn't realize the need for internal security cameras after all the damage done by Animorph infiltrations!

I'm sad that the energy from Z-Space generator got destroyed. It could have ended the threat of global warming.

Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince

Post by Tim Bruening » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 am

[quote="BeyondtheEllimist"]Hey, everyone. I'm new to this forum, and I wanted to see how everyone likes the first chapter of a story I've been working on. Here's a summary:
Something intervened when Jake gave the order to ram the Blade ship. The Animorphs found themselves back on Earth with a freed Ax, a resurrected Rachel, and a human Tobias. They tried to find out what had happened, in the meantime growing up and having kids of their own. Now the kids must fight against a new Yeerk menace by themselves because letting the public know would lead to Earth’s destruction at the hands of an entity even more powerful than the Ellimist and Crayak."

Would this entity be the being who had expelled Crayak from his original galaxy? This new conflict appears to be a game. If the Novamorphs win, does the intervention that saved Ax and Rachael, and humanized Tobias, get undone?

I like the morphing licenses and the Morph Acquisition Centers!

Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince

Post by Tim Bruening » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 am

So Jeff says that “The glowing blue, old man and the monster eye” told him to warn "The Novamorphs" of the return of the Yeerks, backed by a new super being who had the former Visser Three freed, and provided the Yeerks with new powerful hosts. Are the Ellimist and Crayak on the same side (that of the Novamorphs) this time, against the Yeerks and their new backer?

Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince

Post by Tim Bruening » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 am

Where is the next Novamorphs installment?

BeyondtheEllimist
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by BeyondtheEllimist » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 am

Tim Bruening wrote:Would this entity be the being who had expelled Crayak from his original galaxy? This new conflict appears to be a game. If the Novamorphs win, does the intervention that saved Ax and Rachael, and humanized Tobias, get undone?
To answer the first part, about the origin of the entity in question, I don't know yet. I hadn't completely fleshed that out.

To answer the second part, about the intervention being undone: No. Simply because undoing that intervention would, barring some world-class counter-intervention, undo their existence and generally make things very, very complicated from a human perspective of time, which is not what I'm aiming for.
Tim Bruening wrote:So Jeff says that “The glowing blue, old man and the monster eye” told him to warn "The Novamorphs" of the return of the Yeerks, backed by a new super being who had the former Visser Three freed, and provided the Yeerks with new powerful hosts. Are the Ellimist and Crayak on the same side (that of the Novamorphs) this time, against the Yeerks and their new backer?
Yes. Ellimist and Crayak are working together because: A) The Ellimist knows Crayak and prefers the enemy he knows to one he doesn't, not to mention the fact that Crayak is weaker than this other entity, and B) Crayak doesn't want to lose to this guy, because then this guy would move in on Crayak's turf. So, they're working together out of selfish motives. Once this is over, they're going to go right back to their own game.

Of course, all of that's a moot point if I don't continue the series. And you can find the link to what there is of Novamorphs 2 in my signature, at the very bottom of this post.
There is much that is beyond the Ellimist . . . he just won't admit it.
Check out my fanfic series, Novamorphs. It has the Animorphs' children fighting a second Yeerk invasion. First book: The Infestation.Second book: The Search.

Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince

Post by Tim Bruening » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 am

Please continue the series.

Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince

Post by Tim Bruening » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 pm

In the aftermath of the Yeerk war, morphing tech was released to the public. Earth's governments set up a system to regulate morphing. Morphers are divided up into 5 classes which define which creatures one is allowed to morph. Each morpher has a subcutaneous chip which records their morphs. Do the chips also warn their owners when they are about to hit the two hour morphing limit?

terry321
Gedd

Post by terry321 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 am

Such a nice post, I enjoyed it a lot!

WOW Gold