Doctor Who

Liked the new episode of Heroes/Lost? Post about it here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
lady_summoner
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Doctor Who

Post by lady_summoner » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:01 am

BabelFish42 wrote:Favorite Doctor? Favorite companion? Favorite alien species? Favorite episode? How did you get into the series? Favorite quotes?
My favorite Doctor is 10.

My favorite companions are Martha and Clara.

Favorite alien species? Andalite Oh, wait that's not an option. It would be cool if they had an Andalite in a Dr. Who episode though. I don't think I have a favorite alien in Dr. Who.

I got into the series because of my brother. He convinced me to try it so I watched the first episode (with the 9th Dr.) on Netflix. I really did not like that episode with the mannequins so I stopped watching. Then he came over to my house and made me give the series another chance by watching my favorite episode Blink. After seeing that episode, I could not watch enough Dr. Who and ended up marathoning all the episodes on Netflix. I also love the episode The Angels Take Manhattan.

I don't have a favorite quote but I do have a cute Dr. Who related story. Last year for Christmas I bought my brother a little Weeping Angel figurine. He had no idea what I was getting for him. By the way, getting something to the U.S. from the U.K. takes forever. Anyways, while he was opening the gift I got him, I opened the card from him which said, "P.S. Don't Blink". We both burst out laughing as our mother just gave us both very confused looks. lol

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 pm

<That is funny.>
<I only have 2 Doctor Who related toys, one of them is a blue box that does not give people the morphing power.>
<However I did think that connection with Animorphs was interesting.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

robownage
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by robownage » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:06 am

I finally took the time to actually sit through and start watching the show about a month ago. I'm now halfway through Series 6...such a fantastic show.

Favourite episode so far is definitely "The Waters of Mars." Gave me chills pretty much the whole way through, and Tennant was just brilliant.