Stargate: The Broca Divide

Liked the new episode of Heroes/Lost? Post about it here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Stargate: The Broca Divide

Post by Tim Bruening » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Stargate: The Broca Divide. SG Teams 1 and 3 visit a strange planet with strange inhabitants. In a forest in continuous darkness live primitive humans. In a city in continuous sunlight live a Minoan type culture. People in the city sometimes turn INTO primitives upon being "Touched" by primitives. These "Touched" are banished into the dark forest. Shortly after the SG teams return, people at the SGC start turning into violent primitives! During an attempt to obtain an "Untouched" blood sample, Danial Jackson gets captured by the primitives and goes primitive himself. After a cure is found using antihistimines, SG1 goes back to inject the cure into Danial Jackson and the Touched. At the end, former Touched emerge from the forest to be hugged by the Untouched. How can the Untouched stand the stench? The sun seems to be shining from behind the dark forest with respect to the city, so why isn't the forest lit?

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Stargate: The Broca Divide

Post by capnnerefir » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm

I liked this episode a lot. It was one of the ones that made me really like the characters.

They earned a lot of points with me when Danial Jackson told Teal'c to leave him behind and complete the mission and Teal'c actually, you know...does it. Like a professional. Respect.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Stargate: The Broca Divide

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:51 pm

<There are a lot of good episodes of SG-1. I may have to watch that one again.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20