Animorphs + Sherlock = Success!

Liked the new episode of Heroes/Lost? Post about it here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Gyrohawk
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Animorphs + Sherlock = Success!

Post by Gyrohawk » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:31 pm

So you know how everybody always complains about the Animorphs TV series because it was stupid and ridiculous? And how it would have been marginally better if it were animated because that would be cheaper?

Has anyone else seen the BBC Sherlock? It's brilliant, funny, and really well-made.

Those of you who have seen Sherlock may know what I'm getting at. You see, each season of Sherlock only has three episodes because production costs are so high; however, each episode is 1.5 hours long. This is what the Animorphs TV show needs. The budget problem isn't as much of an issue with fewer episodes. Also, longer episodes give plenty of time to develop the story line(s). I'm not sure about others, but I'm fine with fewer episodes if they were of a higher quality. Of course, the writers would still have to be good, there would have to be dedicated viewers, etc.

What are your thoughts? Also, Sherlock is amazing.

xenawarriorprincess
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Re: Animorphs + Sherlock = Success!

Post by xenawarriorprincess » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 pm

I haven't seen Sherlock because I don't get BBC and my bandwidth is limited so I use it on anime. I DO think that an Animorphs TV remake would be great, though.