Transformers

Liked the new episode of Heroes/Lost? Post about it here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Transformers

Post by Visser 5 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:15 pm

I was surprised to learn that some people here don't know that I am a Transformers fan.
Who here has seen the G1 Transformers?
Does anybody have them on DVD?
What about Beast Wars?
What was your fav Transformers show?
Fav episode?
Fav Autobot?
Fav Decepticon?

My fav show was the G1, I also liked Beast Wars. I haven't seen a lot of the Transformers Anima, but I don't like what I've seen.
My fav Decepticon is Soundwave.
My faV Autobot is Arcee.
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Blueberry Chicken
Admiral
Admiral
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Transformers

Post by Blueberry Chicken » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I've recently become a Transformers fan. I watch G1 about once a week, but I don't have it on DVD. I haven't seen Beast Wars at all.
As for favorites, I'd say Prime. I don't really have a favorite episode, but I've been trying to see Stronger, Faster for awhile. (It sounds funny.) My favorite Decepticon is Soundwave, and I'm not really sure who my favorite Autobot is.
"Sass, back before you, me, Blu, Vulf and BB used to roll together.We were tighter than emo jeans."
-Dest

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Transformers

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:08 pm

<I have all of G1, Beast Wars and Beast Machines on DVD, as well as a few other episodes.>
<Prime is a great Autobot, however I wonder if he might be becoming over rated.>
<Soundwave and Shockwave are two of my favorite Decepticons, I also like the Tripplechangers.>
<That may be why Springer is my favorite Autobot.>
<Rinox is my favorite Maxamal, however it was sad what happened to him the first, and only time he ever got an 'upgrade'.>
<Watch the show some time and count, Optimum Primal gets 5 forms between the two shows (if you also count the bat toy from before the Beast Wars TV show aired), and Rhinox only gets 2 total.>
<I also really like Beast Wars Sliverbolt, I first wanted that toy before I ever saw him on the TV show. I could tell how good he was going to be just from what the toy looked like.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20