Avatar: The Last Airbender- What do you bend?

Liked the new episode of Heroes/Lost? Post about it here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.

Which Element do you Bend?

Water
2
14%
Earth
5
36%
Fire
2
14%
Air
4
29%
Spirit
0
No votes
The Avatar
1
7%
Not a bender
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 14

User avatar
Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Posts: 5444
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:42 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: Somewhere in the realm of time/space

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender- What do you bend?

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:28 pm

<Sorry I haven't watched the show, however I'm going to guess that it works kind of like on "Captain Planet", that being said someone was talking about Earth bending also working on metal. There are 92 natural accruing elements on the periodic table, none of them are earth, wind, water, fire or spirit/heart.>
<Air is about 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.93% Argon and all the rest is other stuff, with each of these numbers being a little different based on the area.>
<Water is hydrogen and oxyen; H2O.>
<Fire is a chemical reaction.>
<All things considered I would pick earth, it has a wider range of elements, and I would in theory be able to control anything that wasn't a gas at room temp.>
<This would include carbon bending that could clean up oil spills and turn oil and coal into diamonds.>
<If someone had a gun I could 'bend' the metal in the firearm and the bullet into a worthless hunk of metal.>
<I could feel the metal in my computer and fix anything that is broken.>
<If someone is hurt I could 'bent' the carbon, calcium, phosphorus, sulphur, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc and silicon in their body to heal the injury. That would include about 20% of your mass by the way. If I could also bend oxygen and nitrogen I could add another 68%, for a total of 88% of your body mass.>
<That isn't even counting the Boron, Vanadium, Chromium, Cobalt (Vit B12), Manganese, Iodine, Nickel, Molybdenum, and Copper that add up to 0.00026% of your body mass.>

<Hey any chance I could sign up to become a proton bender?>
<Then I could team up with an electron bender and we could really kick some butt.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

User avatar
lady_summoner
Donator
Donator
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 pm
Gender: [Female][/Female]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender- What do you bend?

Post by lady_summoner » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:29 am

I picked Air. I also really want a platypus bear.

User avatar
darkwriter00
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 am
Gender: [Female][/Female]
Location: Southern Maryland, USA

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender- What do you bend?

Post by darkwriter00 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Air because... Well I'd mostly say the same things John3Sobieski mentioned. Also, I'm sort of silly like Aang is. I love that series by the way. The Legend of Korra's cool too, but the first series I love more!
|) /-\ R |< \/\/ R ][ T 3 R

Rock on, AniFans!

User avatar
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Posts: 14549
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:42 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: New Zealand

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender- What do you bend?

Post by Elfangor » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 am

I would have to be the Avatar, couldn't stand only using one.

But of the four others, probably Water.
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it



Don't Take It

User avatar
Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Posts: 5444
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:42 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: Somewhere in the realm of time/space

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender- What do you bend?

Post by Tobias_Marco » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:47 am

<I stand by what I said earlier, and if we are in a boat on the water there is STILL earth beneath us that I can bend...it just might be a little out of range, I'm not sure how that part works.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

User avatar
Spencer
Rampant AI
Rampant AI
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:53 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Marco
Location: Right behind you.

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender- What do you bend?

Post by Spencer » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Fire bending of course.

The ability to conjure the glorious flame from nothing? Yes. I'll have all of that.

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

Lightning.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests