Smallville Season 10, best season yet? (spoiler alert)

Liked the new episode of Heroes/Lost? Post about it here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
AuxAnimorph24
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Smallville Season 10, best season yet? (spoiler alert)

Post by AuxAnimorph24 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:43 am

I honestly think this is by far the strongest season, and I think it's because they know it's the last. I loved Brainiac showing up in Homecoming, LOVED the John Schnieder guest spot in Lazurus, as well as all the FOURTH WORLD hints and nods. I mean Darksied in smoke form was pretty cool the first episode and then Godfrey and Club "Desaad"! It's a comic fanboy's wet dream. I cannot wait until Granny Goodness shows up! Not to mention the Booster Gold/Blue Beetle episode slated for next year. What are your thoughts?

nomadsland
Commander
Commander
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Smallville Season 10, best season yet? (spoiler alert)

Post by nomadsland » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:30 pm

I stopped watching Smallville after...I think it was season 4. I'm honestly surprised that show is still on. :o
Launch forth into the deep

Allons-y!

Atlas
Delta
Delta
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Re: Smallville Season 10, best season yet? (spoiler alert)

Post by Atlas » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm

I think that this is the one of the best seasons. However I think the best season was 4. It is my favorite tv show too :P But I did love seeing John back and having Darkseid. But I really hope they get Michael back. I used to read all the updates on Kryptonsite to see what I could find out early but then I decided that it was more fun to have the show surprise me :P
THIS. IS. PANZERFREEMAN! *kicks into pit*