Favourite TV show?

Liked the new episode of Heroes/Lost? Post about it here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Favourite TV show?

Post by Tobias_Marco » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:57 pm

<I grew up in the 1980s and 1990s, and I was thinking about my childhood this last week and I was watching some of the older shows on Youtube.>
<Shows like ALF, Captain Planet, Chip n' Dale's Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, G.I. Joe, Gummy Bears, Kissyfur, Out of This World, Punky Brewster, Small Wonder, Smerfs, Spider-Man, Star Trek (TOS on reruns and TNG), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers G1.>

<However I should point out that some shows are remembered better than they were.>
<Take Captain Planet for example, most of the bad guys on that show went out of their way to destroy the environment, however in real life the 'bad guys' are just focused on making money, and don't want to let keeping the world safe getting in their way.>
<Not to say that anyone really feels like that. I doubt anyone has every went out of their way to hurt the planet. It is just that safety measures are expensive and cut into profits.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

lady_summoner
Donator
Donator

Post by lady_summoner » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:40 am

My absolute favorite show is Pushing Daisies. It's about a pie-maker named Ned who can bring dead things to life by touching them. But only once. If he touches someone/something twice then they're dead again forever. Also if he revives someone for more than a minute then someone else has to die in their place.

Some of the other shows I like to watch are Dr. Who, Bones, Once Upon a Time (really looking forward to Once Upon a Time in Wonderland!!), Game of Thrones, Grimm, Frasier, Phineas & Ferb, The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra.

robownage
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by robownage » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:07 am

Favourite show of all-time is probably still Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Star Trek can sure be cheesy, but DS9 got it right from (almost-)start to finish.

Spencer
Rampant AI
Rampant AI
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by Spencer » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Right now? At this very moment it's Log Horizon.

An anime based around players trapped in a video game. And much happier and less grim than Sword Art Online.

gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by gh astly » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 pm

I really don't watch TV at all. I think the last thing that I watched was a bit of a baseball game a couple days ago.
Animorphs: The Abridged Series. Post there so I'm not lonely.

So just shut your face and take a seat, 'cause after all, we're just talking meat. And music?

Well, it's just entertainment, folks.

BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:56 pm

The voice.