Favourite TV show?

Liked the new episode of Heroes/Lost? Post about it here.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Animel23
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Favourite TV show?

Post by Animel23 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 pm

I disagree, Buffy and Bones are awesome. They do NOT 'suck'. Even though I haven't been watching Bones this season...I sooo want Booth's gf out of there.

My total fave right now is Merlin, and I'm still watching CSI and CSI NY. (I just have never been much for Miami...I've watched Speedle-era reruns but I cant' get into it really big time.)Also Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Funniest Home Videos and a lot of Animal Planet stuff. I need to catch up on V...I so wish it wasn't on at the same time as What Not To Wear, grrr.

Older shows besides Buffy and Angel. (I can't figure out still why so many more people watch Buffy than Angel, since they're all one world)
Highlander
Tracker
Forever Knight
Due South
Roswell
Moonlight

nomadsland
Commander
Commander
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by nomadsland » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Ah, Merlin. That show is my guilty pleasure. Sometimes it's just campy beyond belief but other times I think there's a hint of good storytelling in there somewhere. I watch it mainly for Morgana's outfits, Merlin's clumsiness and his arguing with Arthur like an old married couple, and Uther's hard-headedness and leather gloves. But I'm glad series 3 is darker; I almost gave up on series 1 because of the camp.

My favorite shows include Doctor Who, Firefly (I find that people who are fans of the former are also fans of the latter), Avatar: The Last Airbender, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (what say ye now, TF.?), and Torchwood.
Launch forth into the deep

Allons-y!

JMRCTA
Admiral
Admiral

Post by JMRCTA » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 am

My fav. t.v. shows r Glee, Bones, No Ordinary Family, Ouran Host Club, Bleach, Pitchi Pitchi Pitch, Bones, Phineas and Ferb, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Powerpuff Girls, and Sugar Sugar Rune! Best t.v. show, right! LOLzzz....
Edit: How I met your mother...
Unique individualities. Are forgotten.

BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:39 pm

while I don;t watch it I heard that the charecters (sp?) from spongebob represent (sp?) the seven deadly sins. Not sure if that's true though.

TheChee
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TheChee » Wed May 04, 2011 10:00 pm

How I Met Your Mother. (<3 NPH)
Bones.
Leverage.
30 Rock.
Watch yo self.

Daphnia
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Daphnia » Fri May 20, 2011 4:05 am

all-time favourite: FRIENDS! everytime I need a good laugh I always resort to friends, I've watched the entire 10 seasons 3 times now :lol:

other favourites: Dexter, Desperate Housewives (yeah, I watch both serial killer and housewives), glee, supernatural, HIMYM (which in my opinion not as good as friends but still pretty good), Bones, Grey's anatomy

I used to watch lost and heroes, but they became stupid. actually lost became stupid since they killed Boone, who was the hottest and nicest guy in the series and kept his skanky spoiled sister alive longer.
I also used to watch vampire diaries but it also got boring, despite Ian Somerhalder's awesome breath taking stare

BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 pm

There were some shows on the Channel Formely known as discovery kids called ultimate guide to The awesome zach.s ultimate guide and jaws and claws. On a different note anyone here ever heard of whale wars?

ko ko
Warrior
Warrior

Post by ko ko » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 am

south park
family guy
survivorman
manhunter
i shouldn't be alive

i also like stuff on national geographic, history and discovery channels. i'm more inclined towards the specials, not so much any of the series.
me and the shift key, we had a falling out

BSerAkafanofblake
Admiral
Admiral

Post by BSerAkafanofblake » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:19 pm

ko ko wrote:

i'm more inclined towards the specials, not so much any of the series.
In that case you have GOT to check out this Nat geo speacial called a man among wolves one of The best documentaries about canid lupus out there IMO

AneeshTheGreat
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by AneeshTheGreat » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 am

Right now, undoubtedly Dexter. As if it wasn't obvious enough.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary, and those who don't. Now 1/4th a Computer Scientist (or Computer Science Engineer, depending on my mood), i can safely say i fall into the first category.