Have any of you seen the Woody and Buzz Lightyear GTA mods?

Discuss about games here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
darkwriter00
Warrior
Warrior

Have any of you seen the Woody and Buzz Lightyear GTA mods?

Post by darkwriter00 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:13 am

I've never played this game but recently I was checking out the Lasercorn YouTube channel (one of the other guys from the Smosh Games channel) and he did a video of playing as the both of them on the latest Grand Theft Auto game. It's rather out of character for the both of them to actually go around on killing sprees and stirring up chaos...so I decided that they must their life-sized alter ego of these Pixar characters. (My childhood is not ruined when keeping this in mind, so there!)

There's also the Iron Man game mods but I found the Toy Story ones to be very messed up! Guys and gals, look this up at your own risk.

Now I'm curious to cruise through fanfiction.net see if anyone wrote up any humorous stories relating to this. XD Yeah, I'm terrible...

I checked, and there aren't such crossovers. I'd write something if I wasn't so into my 2 Death Note ones and the roleplay writing on Livejournal!
|) /-\ R |< \/\/ R ][ T 3 R

Rock on, AniFans!