SKYRIM

Discuss about games here
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
moonie_knifey
Civilian

Re: SKYRIM

Post by moonie_knifey » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:00 pm

I want to try this game so much. Alas, I have to get myself a better computer or buy the console version.
But I can play Morrowind in the meantime! With mods to make it less ugly! I still love that game, even though the mechanic are sometimes infuriating. But the main quest is much, much better than in Oblivion.
I'm rubbish at explaining stuff. As a result, frustration eats my head.

Dest
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Ax

Post by Dest » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Personally, I didn't like the actual storyline for Skyrim very much, but I agree with everyone that the sheer vastness of the game makes it addicting. Especially when you get creative and add personal character development to your character, making up little stories in your head for them. I played Oblivion before Skyrim, and I find it to be not only a size and graphics update, but there are many new features in Skyrim that make the game better (marriage, improved alchemy, perks, and best of all, you can level up while you're awake!)

I was a bit disappointed at the lack of a true class system, but then again, I would always just make a custom class in Oblivion anyways.

As an extra bonus, I'm not reluctant to use Night Eye anymore because of it's weird purple-effect. Me gusta.
Time is not wasted if you enjoyed what you were doing.

Lucky Star
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by Lucky Star » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:18 pm

It's the most amazin game ever.
I've got a few... hundred hours clocked in the game. //^-^//
And I still don't think I've seen everything. There always seems to be a quest I didn't notices or a place I haven't seen, I love it.

I still feel more at home in Cyrodiil though.
I feel like an immigrant in Skyrim sometimes, perhaps it's because I played Oblivion first. (Wait that's what we're supposed to be in Skyrim anyways, right? Got caught crossing the boarder.)