Predict the end

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Cyberhamon
Batman
Batman
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Predict the end

Post by Cyberhamon » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:53 pm

KOFSoldier wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
KOFSoldier wrote:LOL, good to know that Im not the only one who feels that Animorphs didnt "truly" end...
Oh yeah, far from it. This forum is the proof.
Yeah, I'm glad I found this place. I hope KAA sees it one day and sees that Animorphs still has a strong following more than 12 years after it's release and 7 years after it's ending...
Nah, she already knows, due to the email we just sent asking her to answer a number of questions.

Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink.

Credit for the above graphics goes to Ellimist.

IF YOU'RE COOL, THEN POST HERE

KOFSoldier
Aristh
Aristh

Post by KOFSoldier » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Cyberhamon wrote:
KOFSoldier wrote:
Cyberhamon wrote:
KOFSoldier wrote:LOL, good to know that Im not the only one who feels that Animorphs didnt "truly" end...
Oh yeah, far from it. This forum is the proof.
Yeah, I'm glad I found this place. I hope KAA sees it one day and sees that Animorphs still has a strong following more than 12 years after it's release and 7 years after it's ending...
Nah, she already knows, due to the email we just sent asking her to answer a number of questions.
Ahh, yeah, she's bound to know by now. You know, now that I think about it, I should have put in a question to ask her what was the status of that movie she mentioned earlier this year.....

gtrdude18
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by gtrdude18 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 pm

i guess i'll post how i wish it ended. i wish that when all hope was lost for the animorphs, the andalites would come in the last second and overwhelm the yeerk forces. i was hoping that would happen all through book 54, but it didn't happen.

oh, of course i wish no one died and marco got his mom back and jake got his brother back, but that would be a cliche ending and i'm glad ka ended the series as she did. i get to have my own idea how it ends

Dr Sario
GIMPer
GIMPer
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Dr Sario » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:39 am

I agree with the person above,
Spoiler:
Rachel shouldn't have died.
Also, Tobias and Rachel should've 'got together'.And if anyone was needed to die, it should have been Cassie.
"He who fights monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster."