Tobias Morphing Ability Question

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
kellyale1804
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Tobias Morphing Ability Question

Post by kellyale1804 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi! I am a huge fan of Animorphs, and not until now did I find this forum, and I have a MASSIVE question about Tobias Morphing Ability
It is informed from the whole series that if Tobias in his human-morph for more than 2 hours, he is going to be a nothlit again and lose his morphing ability
But the Animorphs have the Escafil Device ('blue morphing cube'). Why didn't they make him morph-able again?
Ps: I know there are reasons for him not coming back to his human form, but I just wonder this :)
THANK U FOR READING xoxo
Kelly Le :?

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Tobias Morphing Ability Question

Post by capnnerefir » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 am

The Escafil Device can't give the morphing power to a nothlit. The why of it is never explained, but it just doesn't work that way. Tobias trapping himself in his human morph wouldn't change the fact that he was a nothlit.

kellyale1804
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by kellyale1804 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:56 am

Thank u so much xoxo
Kelly Le :?

ZenthGell
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by ZenthGell » Mon May 16, 2016 7:04 pm

I you could get the morphing ability back after you became a nothlit things would be so much easier. Like, you wouldn't have to worry about being trapped in morph.

Fear himself
Gedd

Post by Fear himself » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:39 am

Reply to the post above: As great a that is if you could regain the ability after being trapped there's still the worry that you could never get your old body back unless the Ellimist helps you or you go through some sort of serio rip to the past.