Official - Write Your Animorphs Reviews

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Official - Write Your Animorphs Reviews

Post by Elfangor » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi im rereading the whole series and im going to write a review on every book
if you want to write a review please fell welcome to use this topic
if you have anything revealing to people use
Spoiler:
Spoilers

Book #: 1
Name: The Invasion
Narrator: Jake

well where do i start, i mean its not every day that your walking through a construction site and you see a dieing alien. i love the way they met the Andilite and the feeling Applegate has put into the book. i think that its a bit dumb that Chapman and Tom don't tell the rest of the Yeerk's that they think the bandits may be humans. i think Marcos a bit annoying in this book, and i think its sad that Tobias becomes a nothlit but then again it also add a whole new aspect to the books. also i think its good hes a hawk and not a fish or something. anyway those are my main thoughts on that book.

5 Smileys from me from me :) :) :) :) :) ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Book #: 2
Name: The Visitor
Narrator: Rachel

Probably my favorite Rachel book i love the way they get into Chapmans house and i think its sad what happened to Mellisa i also think Rachel was dumb when she started to morph the elephant. I think the book ended well with Rachel finding her new reason to fight the Yeerks

5 Smileys from me again :) :) :) :) :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Book #: 3
Name: The Encounter
Narrator: Tobias

Not my favorite Animorphs book but i do like the way tobias realizes if hes a bird why not live like a bird and i like the fact that he proves *just because your a bird doesnt mean you cant destroy a massive Yeerk ship*

3 smiles
:) :) :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Book #: 4
Name: The Message
Narrator: Cassie

in some way a cool book but also in a lot of ways not so cool. I think its dumb that the whales sort of talk it make the book seem less like animorphs and more like some dumb book where all the animals go around talking to each other. This is also a book where i dont like Ax as he is quite arrogant at that point.
but asides from all that its an ok book.

on 2 smiles and 1 blank face from me :) :) :|
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Book #: 5
Name: The Predator
Narrator: Marco

Well i pretty much like this book i think Ax goes just a little insane over food...... I got annoyed at Marco wanting to quit Animorphs but its Awesome when he finds out Visser 1 is
Spoiler:
his mother
and I'm glad he stays with the Animorphs I'm also like the fact that Marcos dad finally starts to turn his life around.

4 smilys from me :) :) :) :)

Book #: 6
Name: The Capture
Narrator: Jake

pretty good book in short Jake becomes controller ax finds out they capture him and keep him for 3 days while ax morphs jake and pretends to be him
my main favorite part of this book is at the end Jake ring Tom and tells him never to giver up no matter what the Yeerk does to him

4 smileys and a neutral :) :) :) :) :|

Book #: 7
Name: The Stranger
Narrator: Rachel

um pretty much like this. Rachel is asked to leave the state with her dad. then they meet Ellimist after trying to attack the Yeerk pool. Then he give them choice weather to leave earth or not.
they eventually say yes but it dont happen then Rachel realizes that Ellimist didnt want them to leave and that he had another plan. then Rachel finds out what it is and the majorly hurt the Yeerks.

4 smilys
:) :) :) :)
Last edited by Elfangor on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 12 times in total.
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Re: Animorphs Reviews.

Post by Blu » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:07 am

would like to read these reviews :mrgreen:

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 pm

BluJugganaut wrote:would like to read these reviews :mrgreen:
lol srry bout that i am writing them i had only just started then i had to leave
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 am

I guess ill follow your reviews up :)

The Invasion:
As usual, the first book is one of the best, though a lot of the time it seems a bit rushed, and i think maybe it could have been made into 2 seperate books, as a lot happens for just one book. Still, dont stop it bein entertainin!

:D :D :D :D 4

The Visitor:
I found this book rather boring to be honest, it just seems to go on and doesnt really strike me at all...

:D :D 2

The Encounter:
Again, an average book IMO, though i do like Tobias in this one. Good ending aswell

:D :D :D 3

The Message:
The introduction of Ax. A good book, average action scenes and my fave Animorph comes in.

:D :D :D :D 4

The Predator:
Good book! Funnier than the ones before, probs cos of Marco, and this is where Ax makes his name lol Good twist aswell

:D :D :D :D :? 4.5

The Capture:
What can you say? Jake becomes a controller, so its gonna be entertainin! Best book so far

:D :D :D :D :? 4.5
Last edited by Blu on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:37 pm

Awesome blu it good that now we have a few reviews that people can compare with
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:13 am

BluJugganaut wrote:it seems a bit rushed, and i think maybe it could have been made into 2 seperate books, as a lot happens for just one book.
i aggre with that a lot does happen for just 1 book but then again in most series they have a 2 hour beginning so that they can put heaps of info into it
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:48 am

Elfangor wrote:
BluJugganaut wrote:it seems a bit rushed, and i think maybe it could have been made into 2 seperate books, as a lot happens for just one book.
i aggre with that a lot does happen for just 1 book but then again in most series they have a 2 hour beginning so that they can put heaps of info into it
We'd best not go too fast. Im reading the series and im only at no. 25 atm

i might not be able to keep up lol

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Re: Official.Animorphs Reviews. And post your own

Post by Elfangor » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:41 am

lol i read about 1 a day....
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:53 am

Elfangor wrote:lol i read about 1 a day....
same, but right now im reading an e-book and that usually takes me much, much longer lol

Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee

Post by Elfangor » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:56 am

BluJugganaut wrote:
same, but right now im reading an e-book and that usually takes me much, much longer lol
lol the only Animorphs Ebook ive read took me 1 week
You all have guns
And you all have plans,
To take it

Don't Take It