Cover models

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
User avatar
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Posts: 14550
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:42 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: New Zealand

Re: Cover models

Post by Elfangor » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:01 pm

panzerfreeman wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
panzerfreeman wrote:Thats what I was meaning. That and also thats why they did not look like I thought the should.
yea.
also if they didnt use cover models then why does tobias look change completly through the books
exactly
i think if we want to find out we need to speak to Kathrine
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it



Don't Take It

User avatar
Atlas
Delta
Delta
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:01 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Re: Cover models

Post by Atlas » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Elfangor wrote:
panzerfreeman wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
panzerfreeman wrote:Thats what I was meaning. That and also thats why they did not look like I thought the should.
yea.
also if they didnt use cover models then why does tobias look change completly through the books
exactly
i think if we want to find out we need to speak to Kathrine
Thats probably the only way to get a few of the things answered.

User avatar
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Posts: 14550
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:42 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: New Zealand

Re: Cover models

Post by Elfangor » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:08 pm

panzerfreeman wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
panzerfreeman wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
panzerfreeman wrote:Thats what I was meaning. That and also thats why they did not look like I thought the should.
yea.
also if they didnt use cover models then why does tobias look change completly through the books
exactly
i think if we want to find out we need to speak to Kathrine
Thats probably the only way to get a few of the things answered.
yea maby we can set up a press conference lol
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it



Don't Take It

User avatar
Atlas
Delta
Delta
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:01 pm
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Re: Cover models

Post by Atlas » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:16 pm

lol. Maybe we could ask her to fix the cliff-hanger she left us with. :p

User avatar
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Posts: 14550
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:42 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: New Zealand

Re: Cover models

Post by Elfangor » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:27 pm

panzerfreeman wrote:lol. Maybe we could ask her to fix the cliff-hanger she left us with. :p
yea but some people have left some good fan-fics to answer that
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it



Don't Take It

User avatar
Kathryn_Animorph
Civilian
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 am
Gender: [Female][/Female]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Cover models

Post by Kathryn_Animorph » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Elfangor wrote:
panzerfreeman wrote:Thats what I was meaning. That and also thats why they did not look like I thought the should.
yea.
also if they didnt use cover models then why does tobias look change completly through the books
How should I know? Im reporting what the Illustrator told me :(

And maybe its because everyone keeps argueing about his hair, he looks hot and cute either way!
hiya

User avatar
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Posts: 14550
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:42 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: New Zealand

Re: Cover models

Post by Elfangor » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Kathryn_Animorph wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
panzerfreeman wrote:Thats what I was meaning. That and also thats why they did not look like I thought the should.
yea.
also if they didnt use cover models then why does tobias look change completly through the books
How should I know? Im reporting what the Illustrator told me :(

And maybe its because everyone keeps argueing about his hair, he looks hot and cute either way!
no hes only cute in second form
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it



Don't Take It

User avatar
Kathryn_Animorph
Civilian
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 am
Gender: [Female][/Female]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Cover models

Post by Kathryn_Animorph » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:53 am

Elfangor wrote:
Kathryn_Animorph wrote:
Elfangor wrote:
panzerfreeman wrote:Thats what I was meaning. That and also thats why they did not look like I thought the should.
yea.
also if they didnt use cover models then why does tobias look change completly through the books
How should I know? Im reporting what the Illustrator told me :(

And maybe its because everyone keeps argueing about his hair, he looks hot and cute either way!
no hes only cute in second form

No, he is cute in his human form. I am IN LOVE with the the way David draws htobias,
hiya

User avatar
Elfangor
The Chee
The Chee
Posts: 14550
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:42 am
Gender: [Male][/Male]
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: New Zealand

Re: Cover models

Post by Elfangor » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:09 pm

no i didnt mean hawk
i mean like after book 43
You all have guns
And you never put the safety on
And you all have plans,
To take it



Don't Take It

solman247
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:32 am

Re: Cover models

Post by solman247 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:17 am

i didnt really care for actors or cover models, whenever reading the books my own image of what they looked like came to mind.