show

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
phoenixflame

show

Post by phoenixflame » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:53 am

hi! i just have a question is the show stiil on im mean animorphs

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Re: show

Post by Ellimist » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:00 pm

No, unfortunately, the show is not aired now. :(
Wikipedia wrote:Animorphs (also known under the promotional title AniTV and the working title The Changelings) is a 26-episode adaptation made by Nickelodeon of the Scholastic book series of the same name. The series was broadcast from September 1998 to March 2000 in the United States and Canada.
Powered by chocolate and Dvorak

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by bindaaskshitij » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 am

yeah its No More....RIP
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

darkflame91
Admiral
Admiral

Post by darkflame91 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:58 pm

Ellimist wrote:No, unfortunately, the show is not aired now. :(
yeah, and a good thing too....Even die-hard Animorphs fans say it sucks big time...
Hopefully, someone will think of remaking it....decently, this time... :D
----
This ex-moderator is almost never online. Noob AFF'ers, I AM THE GHOST EX-MOD. FEAR ME. Also happens to be the first member of this forum to use xkcd in their signature. =D
----

bindaaskshitij
Donator
Donator

Post by bindaaskshitij » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:41 am

yeah that would be good to see...what with technology making advances like what they are today
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

bandites
Aristh
Aristh
Favourite Animorph: Tobias
Location: i can't tell you where i live because if they found me...

Post by bandites » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:44 pm

you can go to utube to watch it
i saw all of them there :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
my fave was the forgotten(still t.v. show)
it is the same as megamorphs 1
in the end,all I wrote was "okay,we'll play."jake signed off with the word ''bandits'' ax clicked ''send''-animorphs 43 the test

username
Civilian

Post by username » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:00 pm

well i still remember fragments of that show, and i think the best thing about it, was the morphing, that was on point, its just they coulda remade the plot better, along with other tweaks......if they make a movie outtove sumthing like that tsk tsk..... :o .lol that would b so much money if they made it right.

Wolfstar
Totally Awesome
Totally Awesome

Post by Wolfstar » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:31 am

u know i bet if we pititioned or something and we got a couple of people good at acting and look exactly like they were described in the book with today's tech i bet it would be great!!! :D

Capn: "Usually when I talk about my pickle, nobody listens." Elfy: "Why, is it tiny or something?"

Belongs to the BIP

Ellimist
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Jake

Post by Ellimist » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:04 pm

Wolfstar wrote:u know i bet if we pititioned or something and we got a couple of people good at acting and look exactly like they were described in the book with today's tech i bet it would be great!!! :D
Yeah, it would be great. But tell me one thing, how many people nowadays takes active interest in Animorphs? The last book was written in May 2001 and now it's March 2008.

Anyways, K.A. said that there are chances that an Animorphs movie will be made.
K.A. Applegate wrote: There is a reasonably serious move under way to do a big budget Animorphs movie. By that we mean that a producer has contacted us and let us know that he would be pitching the idea to the studios -- as soon as the WGA strike is over. The producers are serious guys. The studios they are going after are people who could actually pull it off. But right now it's still probably a 20 to 1 shot. Keep your fingers crossed. I'll say this: the producer is a serious Anifan.