Yeerk Style Marriage Counseling

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Re: Yeerk Style Marriage Counseling

Post by Tim Bruening » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Sassy_Cat wrote:Unlikely. Yeerks most likely know little to nothing about marriage, and could not help. Even the married ones would probably be clueless.
All the Yeerks need do is infest some marriage counselors, and rifle their memories for information on how to help couples in trouble.

However, I figure that they won't need to know anything about marriage counseling. All they would need to do is lure couples to a Sharing Marriage Encounter Weekend, and then infest them!

spiraltwogrow
Gedd

Post by spiraltwogrow » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:45 am

Good to see that and would like to share Spiral2grow Career Coach NYC for the counseling.

BabelFish42
Admiral
Admiral

Post by BabelFish42 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Tim Bruening wrote:I figure that they won't need to know anything about marriage counseling. All they would need to do is lure couples to a Sharing Marriage Encounter Weekend, and then infest them!
Ugh. It'd be like Stepford Wives meets Animorphs. *shudder* They could do all these ads talking about how the Sharing weekend saved their marriage and now they're this perfectly happy couple. UGH! *double shudder*
Anifan on Reddit: "Do you realize you're one of the reasons why I write fiction in my free time?"
KA: "So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack."

parisjackson
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by parisjackson » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Counseling psychology focuses on providing therapeutic treatments to clients who experience a wide variety of symptoms. It is also, one of the largest specialty areas, within psychology.

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by Tobias_Marco » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:08 pm

<Personally I prefer the Sharing's weight loss plan. They put a Yeerk in your head, it is disgusted by your body. The Yeerk eats right and excercises for a year, and in a few months you are nice and fit.>
<The biggest problem with this is that at the end they don't give you back your freedom.>
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

Tim Bruening
Prince
Prince

Post by Tim Bruening » Sat May 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Sassy_Cat wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:03 pm
Unlikely. Yeerks most likely know little to nothing about marriage, and could not help. Even the married ones would probably be clueless.
Just plug Yeerks into both their heads!