Morphing and eating

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Nykesutre
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Morphing and eating

Post by Nykesutre » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm

;) I was just considering this, but the animorph sometimes eat meat and animals after they morph into a predator, the only problem with this is that where does the food go after they morph back to human? Does it stay in Zero-space? or does the food/animal still remain in their bodies? Because I was re-reading The Time of the Dinosaurs (Megamorph 4) and Cassie wolfs down an entire (or part of a) Ticeretops while in Tyrannosaurous morph, that's enough meat to feed at least 100 people. I guess Tobias never had that problem? But still the Animorphs never complain of being hungry after they morph back :shock:
<Passions and emotions set off the reaction. You must try to eliminate the emotions.>

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Morphing and eating

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Several possible explanations.

1.) Perhaps the meal does, in fact, go into z-space with the rest of the morph.
2.) Maybe the meal metabolizes quickly and, to an extent, fuels the energy for the morphing process.

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 pm

I have to go with that.
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.

Nara
Civilian
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by Nara » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 am

I've been wondering that too... what if you are very hungry, then morph into a wolf, hunt a rabbit and eat it, then morph back to human. Would you still be hungry?
That geeky werewolfess

peewhyaroh
Commander
Commander

Post by peewhyaroh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 pm

i think the food would stay in the body even if they morphed, remember when everybody went inside marco and he morphed they weren't put into z-space they just moved around in his body.. i think the time when cassie was dinosaur was just an inconsistency..

Tobias_Marco
Proud Uncle
Proud Uncle

Post by Tobias_Marco » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 pm

I had forgoten about Marco's morphong with them inside him, that does change things doesn't it.
I still can's forget the meal Rachel and Tobias shaired when Tobias ate the berger, then morphed human to eat the bun and vegs.
True education, true science, true religion is the search for truth.
Matthew 28:16-20, John 3:14-20

Wild Cowboy
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Cassie

Post by Wild Cowboy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 pm

I would guess that the food stays in your gut unchanged, unless of course you morph something real tiny like.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)

Ben_Dover
Aristh
Aristh

Post by Ben_Dover » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 am

I think that it stays with that animal, so if the wolf eats and then you morph out, then the next time you morph into the wolf you will be full.
When you're in battle, you do what you have to do. Honor and courage and all that? Those are the words you say after you've killed all your enemies.

The cow should touch me from Thursday?

EVERYBODY WATCH CHUCK!

adamskient
Gedd

Post by adamskient » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm

This does pose an interesting question. Say I morphed into a giant snake and ate someone... When I morph back do they go elsewhere or somehow stay in my stomach - which would be way too tiny!

Visser 5
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Visser 5 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 pm

The mass of whatever (or whoever) you ate would be greater then your total mass once you were done morphing, there for the same thing would happen as when the Animorphs turned into blood sucking bugs in #18.

Wait...They didn't turn into lawyars, did they???
Vote for me! I will fix everything, giving everyone health care, food, a home with high speed internet and a good paying job, & kill everyone who makes more then $1 million per year &give their money to the poorest 10%.