A flaw or two in David's plan, and couple odd questions.

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
Fear himself
Gedd

A flaw or two in David's plan, and couple odd questions.

Post by Fear himself » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Spoiler:
As we all know among book 22 David morphed as a relative of Jake and Rachel of whom was injured. Even if he won he was bound to be caught by some one sooner or later weather getting drunk when he's older for instance. Also when the years go by I'm sure his morph won't age along with him so some people or yeerks would find it weird that he's still young. Let along teenage and adult stresses over the years and/or possible allergies he may be affected by will cause him to morph out of control like Rachel in book 12. On another topic Tobias is trapped in hawk morph, I don't know if the other books mention as to what if he touched the morphing cube, wouldn't that give back the morphing ability? According to book 4 Ax acquired everyone being: Jake, Rachel, Marco and Cassie, all except Tobias for obvious reasons. Now according to book 6 has anyone noticed that Ax acquires Jake a second time?

capnnerefir
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: A flaw or two in David's plan, and couple odd questions.

Post by capnnerefir » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Fear himself wrote:On another topic Tobias is trapped in hawk morph, I don't know if the other books mention as to what if he touched the morphing cube, wouldn't that give back the morphing ability?
Various Andalites state several times that they can't restore someone's power to morph after they get stuck in a form. Even at the end of the series Menderash assumes that his transformation to human will be permanent. If all it took to restore someone's power was access to a cube, this wouldn't really be a problem, since Andalites have ready access to them. So just giving Tobias (or David or anyone else) the cube wouldn't really solve anything. It takes something more (an act of God, if you will) to fix that.
Fear himself wrote:ccording to book 4 Ax acquired everyone being: Jake, Rachel, Marco and Cassie, all except Tobias for obvious reasons. Now according to book 6 has anyone noticed that Ax acquires Jake a second time?
I think this works because he only acquired bits and pieces from each of them the first time. But it could also just be a continuity error; it was early in the series and KAA might not have decided how the rules worked yet.

Spinning_Rings
Gedd

Re: A flaw or two in David's plan, and couple odd questions.

Post by Spinning_Rings » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:07 pm

In answer to your first question, I'm pretty sure David's just really short-sighted