Who is your favourite character?

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.

Who is your favourite character?

Jake
14%
Rachel
11%
Cassie
5%
Marco
16%
Tobias
30%
Ax
13%
David
0%
Visser Three
2%
Elfangor
4%
Ellimist
4%

Total votes: 1079

Aeron
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Who is your favourite character?

Post by Aeron » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Looks like the fan favorite is pretty obvious here. I'm with the majority on Tobias, though it's been a few years since I've last read the book, so who knows? Maybe I'll have a new favorite in the next reading.

Decacon
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Post by Decacon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 pm

I really can't believe ellimist is basically an afterthought in everyone's minds. I understand he is a background character but his life story is the only one that has suck with me for 2 decades. I haven't read these books since grade school (when they were released) but the ellimists life has stuck with me. It ranks right up there with Douglas Adams series and eragon as my favorite character exploration

Coinspinner
Gedd

Post by Coinspinner » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:29 am

Tobias has always been my favourite character. His existential angst as a hawk-man was always mad interesting. As well as his relationship with Rachel. I always found it suiting the most beautiful girl of the group has Tobias in her heart. As well the whole theme that a beautiful woman can help a man hold on to his humanity, is very good. He's an outsider with a family who barely notices him missing (iirc) and having had a troubled childhood myself, I always identified strongly with him while I was growing up, reading these books

thecolour_brown
Gedd

Post by thecolour_brown » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 pm

I have to say that Tobias is my favourite character so far. I enjoy how he is still included as part of the team. Although I don't have too much to say as I've only read the first nine books, I love his characterisation. When Tobias and Ax have scenes together they're just amazing. :clap2:

indraghi
Gedd

Post by indraghi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:05 am

I think i like Jake. Even he sometimes too rush. I like almost all animorph member haha