Who is your favourite character?

Discussions regarding the Animorphs books
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.

Who is your favourite character?

Jake
14%
Rachel
11%
Cassie
5%
Marco
16%
Tobias
30%
Ax
14%
David
0%
Visser Three
2%
Elfangor
4%
Ellimist
4%

Total votes: 1081

Coinspinner
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: Who is your favourite character?

Post by Coinspinner » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:29 am

Tobias has always been my favourite character. His existential angst as a hawk-man was always mad interesting. As well as his relationship with Rachel. I always found it suiting the most beautiful girl of the group has Tobias in her heart. As well the whole theme that a beautiful woman can help a man hold on to his humanity, is very good. He's an outsider with a family who barely notices him missing (iirc) and having had a troubled childhood myself, I always identified strongly with him while I was growing up, reading these books

thecolour_brown
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by thecolour_brown » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 pm

I have to say that Tobias is my favourite character so far. I enjoy how he is still included as part of the team. Although I don't have too much to say as I've only read the first nine books, I love his characterisation. When Tobias and Ax have scenes together they're just amazing. :clap2:

indraghi
Gedd

Post by indraghi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:05 am

I think i like Jake. Even he sometimes too rush. I like almost all animorph member haha

wanheda
Gedd
Favourite Animorph: Rachel

Post by wanheda » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:22 am

Definitely Rachel. She takes no sh*t from anyone, she's fiery and brave but is aware of herself and will do anything for her group.