Animorphs: The Abridged Series

This forum is for all Animorphs related art.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules carefully before you post.

If you like AnimorphsFanForum.com, please consider making a donation. Any donation will go towards the cost of the hosting, the domain and any other running costs.
gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant
Favourite Animorph: Marco

Re: Animorphs: The Abridged Series

Post by gh astly » Tue May 12, 2015 11:12 am

How about we go with "all Yeerks are male?" ;)
Animorphs: The Abridged Series. Post there so I'm not lonely.

So just shut your face and take a seat, 'cause after all, we're just talking meat. And music?

Well, it's just entertainment, folks.

NinaRayquaza
Cyborg

Post by NinaRayquaza » Tue May 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Works for me. Thanks!
I am from Australia. I am Australese.

On 10 May 2015, I became a cyborg.

Did I make an error when I said I was Australese?

gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant

Post by gh astly » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:52 pm

HOLY s*** GAIS AN UPDATE
So, I've finally decided to just leave the jank video for the first half of the finale and hopefully finish the rest of the episode. I know development has kind of been in limbo since the update video, but really, who cares about this anymore?

So just shut your face and take a seat, 'cause after all, we're just talking meat. And music?

YeerkSalad
War-Prince
War-Prince
Favourite Animorph: Ax
Location: You're right! That place you're thinking of? I live there! Are you a psychic?

Post by YeerkSalad » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:58 pm

I love this series. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm excited to finally see the finale, however crappy it may be!
I'm way more active on RAF. If you want to contact me, go there.

gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant

Post by gh astly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:12 pm

I personally think it's gonna be really good. I'm hoping to have it finished tonight and uploaded tomorrow, but let's see how things work out. :)

gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant

Post by gh astly » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:06 am

And with this, I take my bow.

I apologize in advance for the choppy video; my best guess as to why that happened is that I used mp4 files for my source videos instead of mpg files, which were used for all the previous episodes, which might have somehow screwed up the rendering process.

YeerkSalad
War-Prince
War-Prince
Location: You're right! That place you're thinking of? I live there! Are you a psychic?

Post by YeerkSalad » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:56 am

This one was well worth the wait. I think that this is the best episode of 'em all!
I'm way more active on RAF. If you want to contact me, go there.

gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant

Post by gh astly » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:03 am

Thanks! :D

vaisakh
Gedd

Post by vaisakh » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 am

it is a good video to watch ,but i don't like much parody

gh astly
Djentle Djiant
Djentle Djiant

Post by gh astly » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:42 am

I was planning on making a video giving out thank yous and all that fun s***, but after trying dozens of times, that never happened. Various reasons for that, but mostly, I just have no ability to talk in front of the camera. I know this is months later than I hoped to post something like this, but I hope you guys accept this post in lieu of a video.

First off, thank yous go first and foremost to the regular cast of my friends and family. Firstly, Natsfan1137, who was the co-director, co-writer, and voice of Visser Three, Chapman, and a slew of miscellaneous characters. My sister, who voiced Rachel and Cassie. Cavo245 (fun fact, the only other regular cast member to comment in this thread), who voiced Ax and Tom. And mxnpolyamorous, the voice of Erek, who also provided a bunch of extra help in the studio. I know you guys won't see this, but you made this project what it was, and it wouldn't have been nearly as fun to do without you.

Next, I'd like to thank the special guests. Elfangor, Blu, Atlas, and of course, PopArena. It was a blast to work with you guys, and you're all just plain awesome. And of course, I'd like to thank everyone that commented in this thread. I just read through all the posts on here, and it's kinda heartwarming to go back and look at how much fun I had making the Abridged Series and how much you guys supported it. Again, I doubt that most of you are going to read this, but here's my much belated thank you. And one last thank you to Elfie again for sharing the Abridged Series on here in the first place. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have started being active here and made the friends that I did. I'd like to reiterate that every single one of you who watched A:TAS from beginning to end is awesome. I honestly didn't expect to get past episode 2 when I started this project, and the only things that kept me making episodes in the beginning were how much fun I had working with my friends and the incredible positive reaction from you guys. I can't list off everyone, but if you're reading this, you know who you are.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I needed to say. Love each and every one of you, and I'll see you around.