The Yeerk Pool

This is where the game takes place and all ongoing plotlines are stored.
das1234
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Re: The Yeerk Pool

Post by das1234 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Yeerk pool, noon
Guraff 427 wrote:This Hork-Bajir was amazing. Alone had he made as much trouble as the Devil prince would, though considerably less damage. As Guraff saw the shadow of Seer ind the chemical cloud, changing shape to kelbrid, obviously morphing away massive acid burns, he had to laugh. As always, the work was left for him to do. That was why he existed, after all. Guraff concentrated. Through the steam, his eyes could see a slight change in the wall texture. He raised his Dracon beam. Under the steam, Seer was fully kelbrid.
<He is on the wall. i can sense him.>
<Sonel. This is your last chance. Surrender now or die.>
Guraff could see him now. He aimed.
Yeerks Yeerks
This isn't drooling, n00b! It's art!

Blu
Rampant Drunk
Rampant Drunk

Post by Blu » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Yeerk Pool, Noon
Sonel Ganat wrote: Sonel rose quickly up the wall, finding small gaps to claw himself up with, but as he rose, so did the chemical vapour, and it dug into his senses.
The colours swirled around in his head and he swayed dangerously as he moved above a large, boxed storage building.
Everything slowed and wavered around him as the chemicals took him over, and his claws left the wall. Suddenly he was flying...
His surroundings blurred and faded, and he felt a tingle as he crashed through the roof of the building.
He didnt notice himself falling onto the the hard ground. He only heard a crack, and looked around the dark room, dazed and blurred from the chemical.
He couldnt move, could barely think straight, and his escape was over.
Any yeerk

das1234
Warrior
Warrior
Favourite Animorph: Tobias

Post by das1234 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Yeerk pool, still noon
Guraff 427 wrote:Guraff and his host were united once again. After Sonel's failed escape, which had him looking like a rookie, he would rather have gone to his quarters, but duty called. While some other controllers went to retrieve Sonel, Guraff had another target.
As he neared the Visser, Guraff could see him andalite-grin.
"It seems i haven't looked exactly fit for the job. Maybe i'm getting old." He didn't mention his host's little 'blockade'.
"Well. I think we both know what will happen now. I will fly. Right now. My wingman, Iniss 192, was a spy, and Seshna has no host right now. I will either take him with me or go alone. For that task, however, Bug fighters will not be sufficient. If Iniss was indeed working for Mersa, he will expect me to arrive in roughly four hours from now, which means that i will face minor resistance if i am going now. I will not take bug fighters with me without real reason, however. That means i will need...heavy craft."
Visser conversation or Sonel continuation
[Side note: John3Sobieski, as the Visser it is up to you to come up with a name for the Rachel-like ship.]
This isn't drooling, n00b! It's art!